GamNep One-Shot Collection

My name is Nepeta Leijon and I am attracted to Gamzee Makara.

It began when we all met each other face to face. Seeing his paint covered face, I just simply thought that he was an odd ball. When he introduced himself to me and we began to talk, I found out we actually have a fair amount in common.

He told me he had a bit of a flush crush on Tavros, a low blood. At the time I had a flush crush on Karkat, a low blood and a mutant. I told Gamzee about it.

"Mew know Gamzee, I actually ship mew and Tavros. Mew guys look so cute togetfur."

I told him to let Tavros know about his feeling for him.

"Sure, but you gotta tell my bro Karkat about yours."

When he told me to do that, I bit my lip thinking of the different  outcomes that could happen. The first one I thought of was Karkat could hate me forever.

Can I just mention that the crush I had on Karkat was a bit silly.

With that thought in my head, my eyes started to water up.

"Whoa sis, you alright?"

I closed my eyes tight, trying to push back that feeling, but it would keep coming to the surface. Eventually I gave in and cried. Gamzee had such a confused look on his clown face. He soon began to panic a little, probably thinking that he did something wrong. 

"Uh..." Gamzee chirped, trying to think of something to do.

He put his hands on my shoulders, forcing me to sit on the ground with him.

"Sorry sis, I didn't mean to-"

"Don't worry Gamzee, it's not your fault," I said smiling at him.

He gave me a look of surprise with indigo powdered on his cheeks, somehow showing through that makeup.

"I'll motherfuckin grab your moirail."

I sat where Gamzee had left me, waiting for Equius to come. I wiped the tears out of my eyes, not wanting my moirail to see me cry.

"Nepeta, the highblood told me you were not feeling well. What is the problem?"

I managed to fake a smile for him.

"Nothing, I just got a splinter and it hurt, but I got it out."

"There is no wood here tho-"

"Hey! Is that Aradia over there? She looks like she wants to see mew!"

"She would like to see me?"

Equius looked over to the emotionless robot girl. "Please excuse me Nepeta."

I watched as he speed walked over to her and started to talk to her. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Gamzee smiling towards me, and I gave a real smile back.