Sleepover pt1

So I sat on the floor with my blankets and pillows and Bing bags. Since I had the house alone I text Kalin telling him to come over. I set up the tables with snacks and drinks. I put on my black snap back and my pajama outfit (in the media That said Nerd) on and sat back down and put on Netflix.  I heard a ding at the door so I went to go get it. In came Kalin and Myles. I called up Kurtis and told her to come over cause Myles was here.

Skipping To when everything is settled

Kurtis and Myles hit it off pretty well.  She had on her same out fit but hers said Geek and she had on a beanie. I got curious on were Kalin was So I walk to my room. I close the door behind me a turned around to find Kalin in a towel that showed his V-line he was wet. So he must just got out the shower.  I just looked at him a shook my head.

"Do you think you live here?" I said  with my hand on my hip.

"No but I don't want to be dirty." He said puting his hand in my face. I moved his hand.

" Kalin can I tell something?" I said kinda nervous that I was about to say this.

"Ya wassup" he said taking the towel off . I cover my eyes. But I peeked out to get a look at him naked.

"I think I'm starting to like you again." I said taking my hand off my eyes. He was now dressed in sweats and some black socks. He walked over and kissed me without warning. I kissed back kinda surprised. He bite my bottom lips and pulled it a little. Kalin did that when we were younger cause he knew what it did to me. I pushed him on my bed a I was on top. He stop kissed and started smiling.

"You lil tease." I said getting off him walking away. I heard him get off the bed. He turned me around and pulled me close.

"I'm gonna have to do that cause your my girlfriend." He said being serious. I accepted and he kissed me. I sat on my bed he pushed me back and started grinding his hips into mine and he started moaning. I just sat there and crossed my arms. He kissed my neck, got up and left out the room.

I walked back to my spot on the floor and something told me to look besides me. I found Myles smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Ok what's on thing y'all have done or do that no one knows about?" Kurtis asked

"I walk around the house naked." Myles said proudly.

"Hopefully you live alone" Kurtis said in a statement matter.

"I do." He said

"I made-out with a girl once when I was drunk. It was shockingly one of the best make-out session I've ever had." I said proudly.

"I gotta step up my game." Kalin and Myles said at the same time. Then they looked at each other and then to me.

"Well basically you bother are very shitty at kissing."Kurtis said giggling. Myles turned and kissed her out of nowhere. It lasted a good minute.

"I need a smoke. Where the E-cig?" she asked I got up and got it out my bag. We went out on the porch and sat on the couch. We smoked the E-cig and walked back in.

I found a note that said come and find us.

I went to find Kalin. I walk straight to the basement and found him. We walked to the living room to find Kurtis and Myles.

"How y'all find us so fast?" Myles asked.

" I this house from top to bottom." I said with smarts.

"I'm gonna start a movie."I said putting in a scary movie. Kalin put out his arms and I walked right past him to Kurtis. We always cuddle during a scary movie.

"What, but I'm your boyfriend."Kalin said so I got up a sat on his lap. Myles sat beside Kurtis and held her.

"Happy?" Me and Kurtis said in unison.

"Very!!" The boys said in unison.

Well we have a long night ahead of us. I thought to myself. It was only 9:36 and more hours to come. I heard my phone ring so I got up and answered it.

"Hey Koby" I said smiling then it faded

"You did what?" I said with shock in my voice.

" Baby what's wrong?" Kalin said running out the house with Kurtis and Myles behind.

"Koby..."

So what you guys think about this chapter.

What do you think Koby did?

Do you think Myles Has feelings for Nisha and just want tell?

Comments or whatever

Love you beautys❤❤