Can You Save Her?

Prologue~

CassidyMary Quick:

I stare out the window of the orphanage, watching the snow of the night falling. I listen to the sound of footsteps and realize something. They were heavy.

"CassidyMary." I hear his rough voice snap.

"Don't call me that. My name is Cassidy or Cass." I whisper and I hear him laugh coldly before I feel a slap on my cheek.

"I don't give a fuck. Just get out." He says, I look at him.

"What?" I ask, just staring at him. He laughs.

"You're 19. Get out." He says and I get clothes shoved at me.

"Goodbye." He says as he shoves me out of the building.

Skylar Johnson:

"Welcome to the life of the homeless." Cass says as she tosses a rock down the street. I sigh, shaking my head.

"Stop being negative." I whisper and she sighs.

"Sorry." She whispers and I pull my thin coat close to my body. I shrug and sit down on a snow covered park bench. Grabbing the only thing I have left of my mom. My guitar.

"Let's sing something." I say and Cassidy nods as she looks at me and I start strumming on the guitar and she grabs her drum sticks. Playing on the arm rest of the park bench.

Tap tap. Tap tap.

Soon, it turned into the beats of Mistletoe by Justin Bieber. I smile and start singing.

Before we know it. A crowd appears. Two boys standing surprisingly close to Cass and I.

Two boys I'll never forget.

~~~~~~~~~~

Short! I know!!!!! Written by Cass(: