Chapter two

CassidyMary Quick:

"Hi there." This boy with dirty blondish hair says as he looks at me, I stare at him and grab a bottle of water.

"Hi." I whisper as I walk to the cashier, holding sour patch kids and the water.

"You're one of those street performers, right?" He asks as I pull out five dollars and the cashier puts it in a bag.

"That will be three dollars and fifty cents." He says and I look at him and hand him the five dollar bill. I watch as he gets my change and I glance back at the boy.

"Yes, I'm Cassidy." I whisper as I grab the bag and the extra money, walking out of the mini mart and over to Sky.

"Hey, I got you regular sour patch kids, and I got myself watermelon flavored." I smile and she grabs the bag, opening it eagerly and grabbing one of them. I smile and open my bag.

"I'm so happy I finally got these!" Sky squeals happily and I giggle slightly.

"I know." I say as I grab another one of my candies and see the guy and his friend walk out of the store together and over to us.

"Hello." He says and I look at him, just staring directly at him. Fear filling up my body as I look at him and wave slightly.

"Hi," I whisper as I walk away, hearing Sky follow me quickly. I walk to the park and to the bench Sky and I always stay at.

"It's getting really cold." I whisper and she nods slightly, looking at me and sitting down on the park bench.

"Why are you two so quiet?" I hear a voice behind me and I jump to see the two boys standing there.

"I dunno." Sky shrugs and they look at us, smiling slightly.

"Want to talk about it?" The boy asks and I look at them.

"Oh! I'm Justin, this is Ryan." The boy's friend says and the boy smiles and nods.

"Ryan Butler." He says and smiles, holding his hand out in front of me and I slowly shake it.

"Justin Bieber." The other says and I look at him with shock in my eyes and he smiles.

"You sing my songs really well," he says and I could tell it was directly to Sky. I was just a guitar player and backround singer. No one really payed attention to me and I'm perfectly fine with that. I hate attention from people, I hate people watching me.

"Thanks." Sky says and I bite down on my lip and stare at the snow falling on the grass.

"You're a good guitar player." Ryan says I look at him, slightly smiling.

"Uh..." I mumble, staring at the ground. "Thanks." I whisper and close my eyes.

"So, where do you two live?" The Justin guy asks and I bite down on my lip.

"Here." I whisper and bite my lip.

"Here?" Ryan asks and I nod.

Skylar Johnson:

"Yeah, we live right here." I say and Justin looks at us.

"Why?" He asks and I shrug.

"You know, we love the coldness." I say sarcastically and he chuckles slightly.

"Sorry, dumb question." He mumbles and I giggle slightly.

"You two should just live with us." Ryan says and I look to see Cassidy tense up. I look at them.

"Uh..." I say and they grab our hands and walk down the street. I look behind me to see Cassidy staring at the ground, following Ryan as I follow Justin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short! Again! I know!~CassidyMary<3