Chapter 2

[back in Leyla's bedroom]

"I can't believe he said that he could buy me! That's outrageous and why did Alvah speak? He-..." Leyla stopped right after mentioning Alvah. "You were saying something about Alvah," said Dalia with her eyes suddenly turning red. Leyla stood up and immediately avoided eye contact. 
"I have to go see mother," said Leyla and rushed out the room. 
Leyla dashed towards her mother's room. 

"Mother, I really need to talk to you. Right now!," said entering. "What is it?"
"Its Alvah again, I can't take it. Its like he is always spying on me by using Dalia. Her eyes turn red every now and then," panted Leyla. 
"Calm down dear, I know its hard but we have to deal with it until we find a solution to stop him," replied the Queen grabbing Leyla by her shoulder. 
"I know..."
Just then there was a knock on the door and a servant came in. "Your highness, the King has requested to see you," said the servant. The Queen nodded and the servant then left. 
"We will figure this out," said Queen to Leyla as she left the room. Leyla started feeling lonely as she had no one to talk to. She went to her room and Dalia was not there anymore. As she was passing by the window she saw something shining in the distance. She opened the door to the terrace and leaned across it to see what it was. 

She suddenly felt so ambitious to go there and just when she leaned way to much someone grabbed her from the back. 
"Be careful Princess, I am sure the people of Cadelicia wont like hearing that their princess is gone," said Alvah with a evil smile on his face and letting go of Leyla's arm. She decided it was best to not reply as she couldn't risk exposing herself. 
"I came here to talk to you about something important," said Alvah following Leyla inside. 
"You didn't knock or ask permission to enter."
"I saved your life or you would have fallen down. This is not how repay someone who saved you." Leyla glared at him.
"Princess," said Alvah realizing that he forgot to say it. 
"What is it?"
"The king wanted to know why you rejected Prince Evans even after he was offering so much for this kingdom and perhaps when you will get married?" asked Alvah smirking. 

"You were there, you saw everything and if you still can't answer that question then you are a fool, no offence," replied Leyla turning back. 
"He had so much to offer and gifts for you. He was a man of wealth!"
"Remember your place Alvah, don't raise your voice at me," replied Leyla looking at Alvah angrily. "You may leave now, no further questions."
Alvah left the room. "He just came in to make me feel worse," said Leyla to herself watching the sun go down now. 

Leyla lay in bed with questions bursting in her head. 
"Why did Alvah say something during the meet which was not against me like he always did?"
"What did he wanted to know when he came in today?" The Queen suddenly entered her room. "You are not asleep yet, are you?"
"No mother, I am still awake."

Leyla told her about everything that happened and the queen seemed very interested about the thing she saw shining. 

"Have I ever told you about my best friend?" asked the queen rushing her hand in Leyla's hair. 
"No."

"Her name was Emma and she loved magic. We grew up together and we would always go around the castle scaring people with it. She grew up to be a magic teacher. Everybody loved her very much...until Alvah made rumors about her doing dark magic. You see after my marriage we were still in touch and Alvah joined in that time. He hated her very much and so told everybody that Emma had the queen possessed that is why we were good friends. None of it was true but soon his powers grew strong and he banished her and removed her memory from every bodies mind. Thats when I knew that he was wrong but I didn't have anything against him."
"Whoa! But what does that have to do anything with the shining light?" asked Leyla.
"Where do you think she went? She had her own home called the Enchanted Forest. She ran off there and its said that if you see something shining, it means you need help from her or she could help you with something you want to achieve.

"So it means that she can help us?"
"Maybe who knows. You will have to find that out for yourself and if you do don't forget to mention me," said the queen getting up and smiling at her daughter. 

"Good night."

It was finally the end of another long day!

[5 days later]

"Wake up Leyla! Hurry!" said Dalia
"Why?"
"Oh come on! Its another prince but I got to say, this one is the most handsome of them all," replied Dalia trying to cheer her up. 
"Another prince? Ugh."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of chapter 2(:

Hope you liked chapter 2! Please vote,share and follow me for more...
Thank you(: