Chapter 5:

May 29th
             6:32 AM { Ethan's POV }
I'll be awake as I'm waiting for moonlight to wake up.I'm outside her room door. I miss her voice and face. If I could ever tell her to come back I would.. but she's coming back today. She's going to see me as her husband. I hope she will.. id lay my head on her room door as I sleep for a bit until she decides to get out.

* Moonlights POV *
I'm not in the house. I'm climbing down from the tree Out of my window. I rememeber this house like of the palm of my hand. I know Ethan hears my foot steps. But at this time I need to run away. I don't know where James at. But I hope I can find him soon enough to escape with him. I know the kids are safe.
The wind will pick up its paste hitting me in the face. I can't help but wonder whats Ethans and Kyles relationship was like. How long have they been doing this? Especially Ethan.. the wind would get harder and harder as soon as I realize I'm in a middle of a storm.
" oh shit.." I'll murmur to myself being a bit upset at the situation. I need to run to the opposite direction unless I wanna be dead. I would turn around and run where I came from. I would notice a figure running towards me. It's yellow eyes glowing through the fog. I would squint my eyes as then I notice. It's Ethan.    BITCH RUN!     I would run to the right. he's faster then me, I'm trying to make him lose sight of me. He can smell me and hears my foot steps.
I'm trying, I'm running , as fast as my short legs can give me. A car would appear with its head lights on as I stop thinking it was going to hit me. It would stop right In front of me, Ethan right behind me. I'm breathing heavily. It's just the morning.. and with this class of exercise.. the unknown person would step out of his or hers car, I'll turn my head to face Ethan, he'll growl at me. I'll turn my head back as I notice it's Kyle.
            Okay what the actual!

* Kyle's POV *
I would step out my car. Ethan told me to drive towards where I saw a little girl running. At first I thought it was one of moons children but instead it was moon herself. She seems better. She looks more calm with James. Me and Ethan are not on great terms. Especially since I've cheated on him multiple times. But I've been trying to change at least.
" Ok, why am I here exactly?!" I'll say out to break the silence. Moon would roll her eyes and cough. " I was just going for a run." I notice she was lying, her eyes always gives away what she's feeling. If she's hurt or scared. Especially lying. Moons has her ways to Ethan, I stole him from her. But she's so spoiled. I'm not letting her have him.
" stop lying moonlight you were trying to escape without your husband and children!" Said Ethan. He'll look at me after as his ears go down being upset at everything I've done. "
can you guys stop. You guys disg-"
"Yes we know we disgust you just shut up already!" Me and Ethan would yell at moon being annoyed.

Moon has so much hatred towards me and Ethan. I see her reason why. But at the same time she has a delicate heart. And I promised to always protect her but I've failed her like a friend. Mostly betraying her trust like that. But I'm not regretting betraying her like that.
I would close my eyes as I signal moon to get in the car. She wouldn't budge to move! Ethan would force her in the car as I start driving home. I would be mostly quiet. But Ethan and moon are fighting.    Like always.    They don't get along.
"you sex whore you just want me for pleasure!" Spat out moon being angry; as Ethan doesn't hold back " AND YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH YOUR EX!" .. " oh I don't regret cheating on you ever he's worth it." Moon would say, bragging off her marriage
Ethan is annoyed; but seems enjoying the fight. What if they like each other?
Especially Ethan, is he giving in that much? He never has hurt her,  mentally has hurt her. He knows what she wants. But he told me he's scared to love her to the full. And I can't understand what's so much better on her then me? Is it because she's a female? Has all the curves the nice breast and nice baby blue eyes? Or is it for the memories? Or how good she is in bed? she's a great mother; she's nice; and doesn't wish the worst for anyone. She's an amazing friend. I've done her so wrong..

* Riyas POV *
I'll be waking up and getting ready for work. Still no texts or calls from moon. The situation is worrying my 5 senses. Could she be in trouble. It's 7:31 in the morning. She's probably sleeping and recovering right? She's a strong girl. I hope she's doing fine. I would put on a simple outfit, I'll do my make up natural and put on some sun glasses as I do my hair in a messy pony tail. Today won't be long, it's full of running errands and getting stuff to places. Then I have a date with my boyfriend! His name is Kamryn. Me and him have a funny love story. But he's very supportive and I love him. I'll smile just as the thought of Kamryn. Oh.., I should get running now. {8:00 AM}

* Ethans POV *
" let me go you bastard!" Moonlight would scream our for help. " shut up already nobody is hearing you!" I'll yell at her as she becomes silent.
I'll be cuffing her to a bed making sure she won't move. She wouldn't seem happy or upset. She seemed natural. It will trigger me. I would move her hair out of her eyes as I stare into her light blue ocean eyes.. stroking her cheek with my hand. She would be looking at me.
   I would go down to kiss her but she turns her head to the other side. Not wanting to be kissed. " be like that all you'll get is your family dead." I would tell her in her ear. She would shaken and whimper. "I'll get you ready at 7:00 pm." I'll say to her giving her a last look before I head out of the bedroom and into the hallway. As while I closed the door Kyle would stare at me.
"What's up with that? Do you still love her?" Kyle would say giving me worried eyes. "It's not your business. Mind your own business. Remember you were just a toy to get moon back but she knew she was more than you." I'll say to him as he feels insecure.
I'll head out into the lobby as I prep some drugs I was ready to send out. I'm ready for the party. I'm ready to get back what's been mine. I'm sorry James. But it's your lost today.