Cupid's First Love *COMING SOON*

Okay. Let's just get one thing straight. I. Am. Not. A. Girly girl. Just because I like pink doesn't mean that I spend hours in front of the mirror fixing my hair so that 'a zit doesn't show'.

Another reason why you might think that I'm girly is because... I'm Bridgestone High's Cupid.

Of course, nobody knows that. I would literally die if anyone knew I an expert on love. That's why I keep my identity hidden behind my website. Ask Cupid's Daughter is the most popular online relationship adviser in Bridgestone. People enter their questions during the day, I answer them at night when I get home.

Why would I help people with their relationships? Because it's fun seeing how couples are going and most of the situations are totally hilarious. Plus it's kind of sad seeing these desperate people trying to find their love life. The way people interact with each other has always come easily to me. That's why I decided to be a social adviser when I get older. But right now I'm just the Cupid that's never loved.

Cue the uproar. Yes I'm a Cupid that's never felt the flutter of butterflies in her stomach or the electric shock that a couple gets when they meet for the first time. The only time I felt a shock was when I stuck my finger in a bloody electricity outlet. And trust me, it was not love at first sight. A matchmaker should know that. I know that "I'm not worthy" to be the matchmaker of Bridgestone but as I said earlier: human interaction just came easily to me.

But that's not the point. All I'm saying is that I'm a single Cupid and I plan to stay like that.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

First book that I'm actually trying to complete so... fingers crossed. I am going to tell my cousin to threaten me if I decide to give it up ;).

The first few chapters are in progress and should be by Easter. I started this book at a really bad time since school is starting next week and I will be pretty busy since I'm in high school and getting ready for Grade 5 violin exams while this big concert is coming up or something so yah.

This book is one of the first that I've actually put up on Wattpad so I think it will give me the encouragement I need... I thinks. Anyway, it will be so nice to get at least 3 votes and as soon as get those votes I'll update ASAP.

Thanks for bothering to take a look. Add it to your Library, shove it into your Archive. You won't regret it.

Adios muchachos,
Hani