End(cause why the fuck not

(Song not mine)
🥦 POV
I GIVE UPPPP I scream in my head while banging my head off n the wall
"Izu what are you doing up it's 1. Am ".kai says as he whips his eyes. I was having a mental breakdown cause I almost fell and the stove was on and there was fire so I gave up.i look at kai with tears in my eyes."you cook burn this house down cause I give up I almost caught on fire so cook".i said while crying and rolled up in a ball you might be asking why I thought you could cook I can but only boil things and I Tried not boiling it but now you see the result.kai just looked at me with the face you make when you want to laugh but can't he just smiled and said"if something goes wrong it's your fault."I looked at him and rolled to the bedroom cause I was about to yeet myself off a building.

Few hours later
Still 🥦
I smelled burning and got off the floor and ran to the kitchen and just saw flames and kai trying to put it out "are eri and Kota out of the house"I say "yes and have all of their clothes ".kai says I run out of the house and scream " why did I let you cook."

Fin cause to lazy to continue

Cheese why is my mind set on cheese like heck.

Would you like someone's teeth not mine.

I am hungry

I am going to make another story about random things that I think