Chapter 1

Heya! I really hope you like this chapter I woun't be able to update regualarly casue of school!!! :'( But I'll update whenever i can! :)

Love Laura_1D_fan!!!!!!!!!!

Why does it always have to rain! Is it not possible to have ONE nice day??? Well thats England for you. I was walking home from school. I couldn't wait to get home and but on Take Me Home, One Direction's new CD!!! I would go up to my room and stare at all of my Louis posters. He was my absoulte favourite! I was even lucky enough to live in Doncaster, where he was from! My dream was to meet him! I finished my homework and logged on to Facebook. I was talking to my friend Ruby when i got a freind request. I clicked on the friend request button and acceepted it without looking at it. Then I got a message saying "Hey!" I looked at it and nearly had a heart attack when I saw the name. And gues swhat name it was. LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!!!!! I actually got up and ran around my room screaming!!!!! It was just as well i lived on my own!

                                                                                I answered it saying "Heyy" He started asking me a load of questions like how old I was. I told him i was 19. Them he asked me if I was free this Saturday. Confused I said I was. He said "Great, meet me in Starbucks at 12." Then he logged off. I just sat there staring at the screen and then i jumped up and started running around the room screaming "OMG I HAVE A DATE WITH LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                                                                                   Then I started panicing about what I was going to wear. I logged out of Facebook, grabbed my purse and ran down to the local shopping centre. I eventually decided on a pair of skinny jeans and a blue and white strippy top. I walked home with a stupid smile on my face. I unlocked the front door and walked in. I got dressed into my pajamas and fell asleep immediatly.

                                                                  The Next Day:

I woke up at 8 o'clock. I sat up n squealed when I remebered who I had a date with. I had a shower, dried and straightened my hair and got dressed in my new clothes. I put on some eyeliner,  mascara and some eye shadow. I locked the door and walked down to Starbucks. I walked in and took a seat near the window and waited for Louis to arrive. I heard a voice say "Hey are you Holly?" I turned around and saw the boys of my dreams. Louis Tomlinson.

I hope you liked that chapter!!!!!!!!!! Please comment what you thought plz fan and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Laura_1D_fan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)