Chapter 2

Heya!!!!!!!!! I really hope you are enjoying this story!!!!!!!!!! I wont be able to update soon because I have to do a history project! I've just finnished a really long bit so to celebrate im going to upload this chapter!!!!!!!!!! I'll try and make it xtra long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: Did anyone watch the x factor???? I'm SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy rylan went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) but i feel bad saying that it should have been christopher really..... Oh why couldn't it have been a double elmniation!!!!!!!!!!! :/

Holly's PO.V:

I couldn't believe it. Louis Tomlinson was standing behind ME, saying hello to ME. I pinched myself just to make sure this wasent a dream or anything. When Irealised that it,HIM, was real I felt my jaw drop. He laughed and sat down oppisite me. I was still staring at him. "If you dont think I'm real you can always touch me," He said grinning when he saw the amazment on my face. I reached out and touched his arm. He was real all right.

Louis PO.V:

She was so pretty. Her hair was blondy brown and she had such gorgueos blue eyes. She seemed amazed and I laughed when I saw her jaw drop. I sat down at her table and started talking to her. At first she seemed incable of talking but she soon found her voice. "So I asked all these questions on Facebook yesterday, but now I'm going to ask you them to your face!" I told her.

So I began to quiz her on her life and what she was studying in collage. At first it was a struggle to get a full scentance out of her, but once she got talking it was hard to shut her up! After a while the fans must have realised that I was here because we could hear aload of people screaming and shouting "I love you Louis!!!"I grabbed her hand and quickly pulled her towards the door.

Holly's PO.V:

Louis dragged me towards the back door and quickly bundled me outside it. I must have looked scared or nervous becasue he told me not to worry. Then I heard a car pull up and louis grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the car. The door flew open like magic and I felt hands pulling me into the car and Louis jumped in after me. I blinked once, twice, three times and I still couldn't believe what I was seeing. Sitting in front of me was Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry. Louis was sitting beside me.

They all smiled at me and Harry said "We proberly don't need to introduce ourselfs to you!" I laughed and replied "No you don't need to but I DO!!!! My name's Holly." Louis smiled at me and turned to Niall and asked him "Did you bring any carrots?" Niall rolled his eyes and smiled aplogeticaly "If you ate them I will ALWAYS eat your last chip." Louis said warningly. Nialls eyes winded in alarm "NO!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled "I'll buyyou some more!!!! Just don't eat my last chip!!!!!!!" He begged Louis. "Fine I won't but you WILL but me some more carrots!" Louis said smiling at me. I laughed and Niall grinned at me. Louis shot him a look. I wondered what it was about.

Louis PO.V:

Niall grinned at her and she smiled back. I sent him a warning look and he sent a aplogetic one back. I saw her looking from me to him in puzzlement. Then she seemed to forget about it. I shuddered at the memory. Then I asked Harry "Where are we heading next? Back home?" "No." Harry replied "We have an interview now. Remeber?" "Damn!!!" I cursed "I compeltly forgot!!!" "An interview?" Holly asked sounding excited. "Yep." Zayn answered "Seems your boyfriend forgot!" He said jokingly. Holly blushed and I glared at Zayn. "Well it's true isen't it? You two are a couple?" Zayn asked looking confused. "Are we?" Holly asked me.

Holl's PO.V:

I asked Louis "Are we a couple?" He looked at me and seemed to be thinking he was just about to reply when we arrived at the television studio. Louis smiled at me and said "I'll see you later, Holly!!!" I was lead to a seat in the front row closest to the chairs where Louis and the boys would be sitting. I clapped with all of the audinece when One Direction were introduced. I lauhged with everyone at all the funny things Louis and Niall said. Then the presenter said "Now boys, is there anyone special in your life?" "Well actually...." Louis began "Yes Louis??" The presenter sais pratically jumping up and down. "There is one girl I meet recently..." Louis said "And??" The presenter said pratically hyperventalating.

Louis PO.V:

I love teasing the presenter!!!!! She was so easy to wind up! I decided that I'd end my fun and tell her "I meet up with her today and I decided to bring her here and I want to ask her something."

Holly's PO.V:

I gasped along with practically every other teenager girl in the room. "Holly?" Louis said "Can you come down here please?" I got up and made my way over to Louis and the other boys. They moved over to make room for me and I sat down beside Louis. I felt every single teenager girls glare on me. "Holly, I want to ask you something very important." I blushed "Holly, will you be my girlfriend?"

Louis PO.V:

I asked her and I watched her eyes winden and a smile spread across her face.

Holly's PO'V:

I heard all the boys go awwwwwww. Louis rolled his eyes at me and grinned at me. "Louis, I would LOVE to be your girlfriend!!!" I said. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. "Carrot...." He whispered in my ear. I laughed and then Niall was sitting on the end sais "Push up Holly and Louis!" Louis grinned mischeviously and pulled me onto his lap and i stayed there until the end of their interview. Then we all got into the car and I sat on Louis's lap and I fell asleep for the whole journey home.

Wow...... That has got to be the longest chapter I have EVER written.... Please comment your thoughts!!!!!!!!

Love Laura_1D_fan!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx