explanation ?

{Y/N} POV

kanato woke up thinking that everything that had happened was just a dream, so when i was sat next to his bed holding his hand waiting for him to wake up so I can explain to everyone what did just happen to everyone 30 mins ago.
he sat up after opening his eyes which brought me out of my thoughts, I let go of his hand and wiped my dress down.

"you faint easily for a 'dangerous' vampire" I mock as him as I walk out.

I then remember I didn't actually say anything. that made me giggle at myself before going back and popping my head through the door and laughed at what I saw... kanato was checking himself out in the body mirror in his room, I guess he likes the suit. he tilts the mirror slightly and saw me in the door way, it scared him shitless and he screamed like a little girl.

"living room in 20 kk!" I told him before I left again to see if mrs whore has woken up yet.

I made my way to yui's room and opened the door a crack to see ayato and yui kissing. I pulled out my phone and took a picture before closing the door again and knocking on it 3 times.
I heard the movement of what I think was the two of them away from each other in a hurry. I knocked 2 more times before I said 'fuck it' and swung the door open.

"sup slut!" I cllaed to yui as I sat on her lap and put my arms around her neck. I kissed her cheek and went bunny while on her lap. she was surprised by this but still cuddled me in my bunny form.

"whats up {Y/N}?" I accepted her cuddles.

"you've been a bitch to me because of his mother" I responded,

"I what?!?!" she seemed surprised, as did ayato but he was surprised we were talking. he cant hear me when in this form. only my master and other ghosts or spirits.

"ill explain in 15 mins in the living room kk!" I turned back and left yui's room.

I heard ayato and yui laugh when I left the room as if they'd gotten away with making out. too bad I got my picture of it!
I made my way down to reiji and told him to get Subaru into the living room in a bit so I can explain all of what happened today but not today? 
ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN OKAY! 1 day in the void is like 2 days in real life plus time goes by faster so every 30 seconds is a minuet and every 24 mins is an hour. we where there for like 288 minuets so  in real time that we where there for 4.8 hours so we where there for round about 12 hours so technically it is the next day now.
and I burnt down my maths class yesterday! HA I don't need maths I don't even need school I learned everything early in order to be the queen!
reiji went to get Subaru and I went to the living room and saw shu sleeping on the sofa. he looked peaceful. I went to the Kitching to make myself a snack till I meet with the others in a bit.
why do I feel like im forgetting something?

10 minuets pass and everyone was gathered in the living room. 
I walked out of the kitching with a sandwhich. I couldn't really find anything to eat so I made myself a simple ham sandwhich. which sucked by the way.
when I walked into the living room everyone turned to me. I walked to be infront of them as they all sat and awaited my words. even shu was awake by now.

"so ima explain myself and what did just happen yesterday" they nodded and I continued, "wait a damn minuet, wait a fucking minuet where is Sammy and laito!"

 I went over to yui and sat on her lap and kissed her cheek, I then went bunny and landed on her lap. i used a lot of energy to detatch myself from my bunny form, letting ghost me out of the bunny, I turned around facing the wall and ripped a space in the air creating an enteranc to the void, I stepped inside and saw something I did NOT want to see. it caused me to run out, close the portal and use a ghost lock on it so the two can't come out without me taking the lock off.

"never mind then there doing some bdsm fucking shit in there holy fuck!" 

"forget them there doing there own explaining. anyway. I am the queen of ghosts and spirits I was bored living in purgatory and the void so I made my way down here with you guys to see if id get any less bored surrounding myself with your people, I came across this old man who could see me, he had some kind of haunted prosthetic eye that allowed him to see our side as well as yours, I told him of my constant boredom and he offered to help me to have a form to experience more of this world, all I'd have to do was bring him an essence of some kind from my world, I did do this however while I was getting it my superior had asked me to fetch a willing prince, he knew I would never procreate with another of our kind so I had the option to chose someone to automatically become prince of ghosts and spirits when they pass, that way there will be a king who could then pick the next queen and the Sycle continues, anyway I joined this old man in his experiments and he made many different prototypes of the body I have now that is on yui's lap. I never knew his name so I always referred to him as the inventor, I know not very creative but I was still getting used to things ok. I stayed with the inventor for a very long time and went back to purgatory and the void to give updates on what I've been doing and what I needed to do while I was there before I went back to the human world. after spending 3 years with the inventor he passed away. no one came to the funeral I threw in his honour apart from his daughter who only actually came to see the will, and get what belonged to her.
when the funeral finished she had gone through all of his stuff, but I couldn't do anything to stop her because the day after his death and funeral {took place on the same day} I turned to bunny and layed in a box with my contract until I found a new owner.
the daughter took my box home with her and gave it to her son" 

I looked around at there faces to see all of them waiting for the rest of the story.

"her son was none other than s-" KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

I turn around and remove the lock. Sammy and laito were red in the face clearly embarrassed.

"I don't know what she's told you but the ropes on my arms and legs where nothing to do with bdsm!" Sammy denied outright.

"Sammy was the dughters son." Sammy noticed the topic and waved at them he told laito to sit down and then he joined me to tell the story.

"turning teen Sammy not knowing what it was wrote his name on the contract and I was then his. which did mean I had to explain the contract and ruels of the contract.
I told him everything over the months time I had with him before things got weird. he told me how cool it all was and he never left me alone he took me everywhere, he actually bought my phone so I could text him while he was at school and I was at his house waiting for him to come back. I saw a lot of potential in him I saw that he could be great to  I offered to appoint him as prince"

"and I accepted. then a year later I died in a house fire set by my parents at midnight during one of there fights, {Y/N} tried really really hard but she got weak from the fire so I forced her into bunny and threw her out the window to the side of the road where a car came past and the driver called the fire in to the police. and {Y/N} was picked up and given to a young church girl who now is fucking one of the resedents in this house..." 

we all turned to ayato and yui.

"when I died in the fire and was sent to purgatory a bunch of guards took me away and trained me. they helped me obtain the ability to go beat and one day I was going through {Y/N} stuff one day because I was left unsupervised and I mixed shit up and drank it and became a solid ghost.
I then left to the human world to show {Y/N} what I did and when I did she was getting beat up at a church cause she can go human and teddy. so anyway we pretended to be normal till the guards get us to do anything, I attended the same school as you guys and {Y/N} stayed in the church. we texted all the time so we knew what we where doing."

"then yui and I were sent here and yada yada ya you know the rest"