Chapter 1

What began as fun would develop into something so profound, neither of the two had predicted. Now Sasha walked aimlessly outside Oakley's patio cafè, reflecting upon her memories with Roy. Her 'cyber' memories.

Sasha wanted an outlet for her thoughts; wierd, sane whatever would come to her mind. Perhaps she was having a tough time opening up to those around her therefore she decided to open up to strangers. It should be fun. Good for catharsis too. That was her first impression of the app whisper. At that time,of course she had no idea about the huge role a mere app would play in her life.

So she began with hilarious whispers to get people to 'heart' them. Shallow shit at its best. Random men showered her with attention and she loved it as it gave her the chance to mess around and pick fights. She found it hilarious how guys would go from flirty to misogynistic in seconds when she'd turn them down. The thirst is realll-
You gotta admit this mofo is good-lookin' tho, she thought, chuckling to herself after her first encounter with a fit lad with the grammer of a 3 years old who called her a bitch when she asked him to stop sending her pictures of his abs.

It was new year's eve and she was drunkly replying to all those who had messaged her in response to her last whisper (which read: A guy on whisper called me a c@#$. I said damn right I am one!)
Happy new year to you! She said to them all. Hope you get drunk with happiness you a@#$/!*&, she thought while doing so.
Happy new year to you too! Read one message, username Iamnotsherlock. The message itself was nothing out of the ordinary but the name got her interested. How the f would I know that you are not sherlock.I don't believe you one bit. She drunkly and furiously texted, and threw herself face first on her couch. It is sherlock. It is him. I know he lying that mofo, she thought grumpily before drifting into sleep. Heath on the other side of New Orleans was completely sober. His mop of dark curly hair shook slightly as he chuckled at the sass he was recieving from an intriguing stranger. Didn't think that me NOT being Sherlock would come into question, but she is right. How is she to know.. unless I show her...