Chapter 9 (Part 1)

Message from the author: Hope you guys enjoy this. Thanks you for the support, specially cici1420! :D

Kenya looked at the time on her phone while sipping the lemonade she had ordered. She knew she was looking good with her cream coloured floral sundress on and her coral pink wedges because the cute guy sitting on the table across her kept eyeing her up despite coming with a date of his own. His date was getting pissed off and it made Kenya giggle. She heard some guy behind her clear his throat and when that person called out her fake name "Sasha" she immediately knew who it was. She quickly got up almost knocking over her lemonade in the process. She saw a hand moving speadily to prevent the lemonade from spilling over and another moving towards her arm. As soon as that hand grabbed her, it sent chills down her spine before she could even stand straight and take a good look at its owner. "Sasha", she heard again, her face turned in the direction of the deep velvety voice and she looked up into the greenish-blue eyes of its owner, Roy. "Hey there Roy", she managed to chok out the words without sounding too choked. "Steady, steady. Hey.", he said gruffly looking back into her deep brown eyes, his warm hand still on her arm, his faces inches away from hers. Sasha snapped out of the trance of his gaze, "Isn't this like a scene right out of an old Hollywood movie?", she whispered tilting her head to the side. Roy slowly smiled at her remark, "Yes it is!"
"You actually look better than you do in your pictures, which is saying something cause you look gorgeous in those too.", he said shyly, his face beaming. "Ah Roy, thanks. But I can't say the same for you.I have been truly catfished", Kenya answered, regaining her confidence.
"HEY!"
"Okay, okay. You look nice too Roy." She laughed with ease, "You've hardly met me and already you are pressurizing me into giving you false compliments!", she said, rolling her eyes dramatically while sitting back in her chair, ignoring the tingling feeling on her arm where just a few seconds ago Roy had placed his warm hand. She rubbed it casually to make the feeling go away.
"Finally huh?" Roy said, sitting across her, his gaze not leaving her face for a second.
She looked back at him,a smile crept up her lips and she answered in a low voice,"Ahan.Finally".