trying to find

To the floor, type was surrounded by different things to place into a jar in front of him,under his breathe he said a few spells, has the smoke come up black. Type signed.
"Damn it!"
Turning, he went to a few open jars to turn back to place it in.
You are very good mom......not to be found.
The smells, started to get tharns nose, turning from his back to his side he patted the empty bed.
Leaning up, he opened his eyes instantly.
"Mmm type?"
Type stopped to look to tharn, eyes darted up and down.
"Are.....you okay?"
Tharn nodded.
"What.....mmm....happened?"
Taking an arm up, type waved for a table to appear then food on a plate with a cup of water.
He looked back to his task at hand.
"You need to eat. From what i saw, i think your body was rejecting it. Thought.....if i was formal...."
Type shrugged.
"You need to eat."
Tharn took the blanket down to move stiffly to the edge.
"Why......did you do such a thing? Also.....what are you doing now?"
Type placed the extracts in the jar to look down.
"Trying.....to find my mother. I think she might know how to get this mark off of me and how to give your heart back."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Why.....are you so adamant about this?"
Type raised his eyes up to turn his head. Look to tharn, raising his arm up.
"This mark........has ruined my life tharn kelo! I want to be an astrologer. I do not like the business i am in. Because of it, i have to keep taking life. I never wanted to! Ever! Was going to become an astrologer, and just live normally. This mark took my one true dream away from me! I take this off, i can still pursue it. I also don't like this hollow thing in front of me who keeps saying words he can not feel! They are meaningless to me....."
Tharns lips parted, type then rolled his eyes, to take his arm down to place something more into the finder potion.
Tharn signed to stumble to the table to consume the food.
"They......still have meaning.....to me type."
Type froze to take a deep breathe.
"Sure......they do..... and yet you tried to kill me......"
Tharns eyes opened wide.
Slamming his fork down, tharn moved about to grab types arm to pull it back.
Type looked back.
"What are you....."
Bringing up a hand, tharn placed it to his cheek. He gripped his hand around types wrist to make him wince.
"Nnnn.....what the....."
"This mark.......is the reason you are alive type! If i did not stumble upon this one book in that forbbined section, i wouldn't have been able to save you. What happened that day was not what i was planning!"
Types eyes darted up and down.
"Sure tharn.....sure.....now let g.....mmmm"
Tharn took the hand down to wrap it around the back of types neck to pull him in for a deep kiss.
Type couldn't help but get swept away.
Making a puckered face, type moved his other hand to tharns chest to push him back a bit, head hung.
"Tharn.......you need to....hey!"
Tharn stood up to pull type to the bed to toss him around to have him sit to the edge. Type rubbed his wrist to eye.
"Ooow! What the...."
Tharn went to his knees, to place his hands to either side of his waist, to look up.
Type turned his head to look to the side.
"Do you know why.....i gave you my heart? It is not part of me giving you the mark. I remember what i felt when we were apart, the aching feeling, the.......i feel has if i would die if i was not able to see you again emotion."
Type gritted his teeth, his eye brows flexed.
"I knew what my.......i knew what she would do.......i did not care but the fact i was going to be away from you......i.knew my heart would not be able to take it, so i gave it to the one person. I love the most who walks this earth, who. Also i know, loves me back......so i gave you my heart when i had to be locked away too endure what i went through!"
Tharn spoke through gritted teeth.
Sparkles started to go down types face.
Tharn looked down to start, unbuttoning.
Type turned his head to look down.
He then unzipped.
"I love you type. I am sorry i ruined your life....."
Tharn looked up.
Types lips parted.
Eyes darting, type slowly brought up his hands to then wrap his arms around his neck, to lean on for a kiss.
It started out slow then intensified.
Bringing up his hands, he placed them to types chest to push him down to hover.
Parting, type took a hand away to wave there clothes off.
Tharn took his hands down to bring up types legs to wrap them around to then lube himself to go instantly in.
Type took his hands to his back to grip to moan.
They both went up and down with the thrusts.
Tharn stayed to his neck.
Type slowly opened his eyes.
"You......mmmm......didn't.....ruin it.....just this mark......."
Tharn then started to thrust harder, he went to his ear.
"The mark....... Is an essance of me type. Makes you mine, even if we are soul mated or not. Even if i have your light in me or not. You.....are mine! I lo...."
Type placed a hand over his mouth, to look with a stern face.
"You are heartless........your words.....mean nothing to me!"
Taking his hands down, type pushed tharn to his back to straddle.
Tharn wrapped his arms to his neck to pull him down, type grinded has tharn thrusted.
"I.......was yours.....once tharn......until you tried to kill me and gave me this mark. You are just a hollow....mmmm......heartless man......let us.....talk about this when i have this mark off and......you have your....aaaaah tharn!"
Tharn leaned up to start sucking on types chest to leave a hickey to keep his eyes up, type lifted his head back to squeeze at his pectorals.
"Mmmm I'm going to......going.....aaaah!"
Twitching, type came all over. Tharn emptied his seed into types recesses.
Tharn took his hands up, to rub his thumbs to his bottom lip. Type peered his eyes down, the two breathed heavily.
"The mark on which you hide, the mark i just gave you.....are both out of love......rather you believed it or not."
Turning, there heads a map appeared.
Type leaned a bit away.
Tharn placed his hands to types waist.
"Lets......just see about that tharn......will you still love me when you have your heart and this mark is removed......also......i know how to separte our soul bound."
Tharns eyes Widen to look to type.
"Excuse me?"