Chapter 8

let me tell you, Arias, just round them up and put some fake charge on them!” Ryan was acting like a brat.

“that’s illegal, Ryan.” Arias shrieked.

“Then let them kill others.”

“Ryan!”

“We have no plan to get them. There’s no slip-up in their planning” Ryan was hysterical. “They kill African Americans, Jews, but illegitimates?”

“We need a plan not bickering, you shithead!” Arias was frustrated as well.

This argument was getting nowhere. Rhea was fed up with both of them.

“If I may interrupt you, gentlemen, for a moment?” she didn’t want to talk to them about her plan because somehow the plan seemed illegal to her.

Arias looked at her. Curious about her plan.

“This a serious problem, Rhea. I don’t think a simple consultant can solve this case.” Ryan’s remarks made Arias angrier than Rhea.

“She is a fine consultant, Ryan. Your words are rude and disrespectful.” ‘why am I getting so angry?’ Arias thought. ‘This is very unlikely of me.’

Rhea deliberately tried not to think about Arias’ mental state.

“Someone has to join their cult, making them believe that they are interested in their cause. Then we can bait them to murder someone and can capture them as they come to murder the bait.”
Both men were gawking at her, making her self-conscious.

“is it that much of a stupid plan?” she knew it wasn’t. She had all the details planned in her mind but she couldn’t expose herself as a Blossom of PPG. She played a doubtful, frail girl.

“No. Not at all. But it is difficult, ain’t it?” Ryan asked.

“I have details planned if you think we have a chance.” She said and started giving details.
She wanted confirmation from Arias.

Arias and Rhea looked at each other. Arias Callahan was weighing the possibilities. His mind was shifting gears skillfully to play pros and cons. Rhea, on the other hand, was modifying her plan simultaneously listening to Arias’ thoughts and judgment. They both were working like well-oiled machines without holding a conversation.

“Let me get this straight. One infiltrates their cult, other activities as an illegitimate child but first one’s partner. Infiltrator will persuade them to kill and then the police will catch them at the spot red-handed?” Ryan inquired.

“Exactly.” She smiled.

“that’s crazy.” Ryan whistled.

“This could actually work!” Arias said. He was still deep thought.

“Fine. Who will be who?. Who is the bait? Ryan looked at them.

“Me.” Rhea replied calmly. “if Callahan starts reading their literature from today and actually pull this act, we can actually turn this thing around.”

“Why Arias? Why not me?” Ryan pouted.

“No offense, Ryan but you are quite impulsive and I don’t think you can actually act out as a cult member.” She was dead serious and Arias laughed.