『Prologue』

Aeternus's Bitter Hatred

The medium, black hair braided in the red tie, laying over the left shoulder. Stares eerily at the woman's swaying feet above the overturned stool, with the piercingly cold blue jeweled eyes. He turned and walked away with the book under his arm.

An hour later until one of the empress's maids accidentally found a corpse and horrifyingly screamed.

"YOUR MAJESTY!"

Aeternus blankly stares at the ghastly woman dressed in the white gown with long black hair. She rested in her bronze coffin as she slowly buried in the grave hole next to her secret lover, according to her last request in a letter.

He grew bitterness. He hated his so-called mother and father. Both of his parents ignored his existence because he is just a product to be an heir apparent for the throne. Not only that, but it also indicates he is a rejected child by his unloved parents. They never give him an affection he craves. Even he did display his brilliance intelligence, magic talent, and swordsmanship, thank to his own work hard. Yet, they blatantly ignored him like he wasn't there.

One day, he saw his father smiles at his lover named Diana as they walk down in the garden. They love one another. They look very happy. Unlike before when he coldly looks at Aeternus as if he is just a tedious purpose in his palm.

Aeternus curled up in a tight ball, alone, in the middle of the closed curtains room. He cried and embraced his legs tightly. He can't take it anymore so he screamed and screamed, as he grabbed the things and threw in random directions. Broke many invaluable things around him. He tore apart furniture all over the tattered room.

"I wish you were dead!"

"I don't want to be forgotten," He sobbed while ran his fingers through his messy hair and crouched down on the royal blue carpet.

He bawled in full of agony and broken.

He stared passively at the palace before turned and walked as he tucked away a big sack full of coins in his cloak.

A loner boy disappeared for good.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
To be continued...^ ^

It is sad, right? I felt so bad for him...I almost rewrite...but I have to...for my inner writer's sake...

Oh, I almost forgot. Actually, he was five years old in this prologue. ;)

-Mychi

.

.