"Bittersweet" Roxas x Reader

Hello again! This is once again a scenario I've had in mind. Anyway onto the story!~

WARNING: THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS SPOILERS OF KH 358/2 AND KH2 IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT THEN YOU MAY PROCEED TO OTHER CHAPTERS

I also like to credit Rittik-Designs for the Keyblade designs and I also like to credit the respective people who took the said picture, except for the Butterfly circle, I designed that with help.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

*No one's POV*

~149~

"Hey, Roxas!" A red-haired, teal-eyed, tall man in a black long coat called out to his friend, Roxas. "Axel.. your back!" A blond young boy exclaimed at the return of the man named Axel, "Yup I just got home" Axel approach Roxas and sat beside him, "So how ya holding up?" asked Axel,

"yeah."

"Where's Xion?"

"she's not here yet" Roxas replied,

"Hunh"

"She's usually here by now" the blond pointed out, looking at the spot the raven named Xion would sit beside him. Taking a bite on his Ice cream, he and Axel stayed in silence for a few seconds, before Roxas broke it, "This isn't like her"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~150~

"Just give me another chance!" Says a girl, hooded and blank face. Roxas walked into the conversation, having no say in it. "We can't afford to take any more chances on you," says a man as tall as Axel, but blue-haired, with gold eyes and has two scars, one meeting with the other making an "X" crossing from forehead, nose, and to his cheek. "You were a mistake we never should've made" with that the man left, leaving the blank-faced girl on her own. Roxas came up to the stairs where she stood. "Xion..?" he uttered out to the girl. The blank girl has her hood down from Roxas's vision, mesmerizing blue eyes, and raven black hair a discouraged look present on her face. Xion looked at Roxas and quickly went down the stairs away from him, no words coming out of her. Roxas could only watch her leave in concern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~175~

*Roxas's POV*

Days passed after me and Xion awkwardly parted our ways and Axel telling me I pressed the wrong buttons. Now Xion is on her bed in deep slumber because she failed one of her missions. I gathered shells from the beach and place them beside her like she did when I fainted. It's the fourth day and she still hasn't woken up, nor have I seen Axel. Sitting alone on the clock tower eating ice cream again. I stare out towards the sunset, lost in thought. "Lonely.. again?" I heard someone say. I look around for the source of the sound only to hear a giggle, "look above silly!" following their instructions I looked up above me, to see a girl (H/C) (H/L) hair, (E/C) eyes, wearing a tan sleeveless sweater, white polo long-sleeved shirt underneath the sweater, denim pants, and white boots, the sole of the shoe being black. She wore a sweet smile and is sitting on some kind of Butterfly Magic Circle, she was looking down at me in a sweet and caring way with her gentle (E/C) eyes, I looked at her confused and surprised.