Chapter 1

Third Person POV

It was th first day of school, and Elsa was getting ready. she had already brushed he teeth and taken a shower, and was just about to get dressed. She wore a light ble top that was a little tight on her but still fits, that said #Icicle, blue skinny jeans, and white sneakers. Elsa ate her breakfast and got on the bus for school. when she arrived at Hearst High, she enterd the administrotors office to get my scedual and locker number. Elsa left the office and headded to her locker number 258. The 2 people who's lockers were next to her's was the locker of one of her friends from last year named Jack Frost, his locker number was 287. The one that was on the right of Elsa was another one of her friend from her old school, Merida DunBroch, had locker 289. Elsa had talked to Merida until the bell rang for class. She walked in the room and took a seat next to Jack. Elsa was listing to the teacher, when Jack pased her a note that said: Lets talk at our lockers. and a smily face.

class had ended, and Elsa was waiting at her locker for Jack. He walked over to Elsa.

Jack POV

Hey Elsa. I said nerovusly. We have known eachother for a while, and i was wondering, would you like to go out with me on friday? I asked with a shaky voice. "Sure! I'll just ask my parents". she said dailing her number. "They said yes!" she said with an exiting voice, and hugged me goodbye!

This is my first book, so dont judge if its bad. btw Anna died. ill tell you how in the next chapter.

see ya later icecubies! (thats what im gonna call you) BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!