Chapter 2

Walking the crowded halls might not seem so bad, but with all eyes staring you down? It's a nightmare.

I hurried myself to my English class, which is unfortunate, everyone I hate is in that class. Well I do love Bens company. He's the only one who sticks up for me...

"Baby, Hey"

"Hey Ben" he always calls me that. I get butterfly's, and my heart beats like a dog wagging her tail.

"What's up?"

"Nothing much I guess, you?"

"Talking to breath taking girl" Ben said with a cute smile. He told me before he doesn't like me, he just likes to tell me I'm beautiful. We haven't known each other for long, but I'm closer to him then anyone else. He's my best-friend.

Class started with a load of note taking-my favourite.

*maybe half hour later*

Paper comes before me, and hits me head on. I look over to see Ben trying not to hold a laugh back. I tore out a piece of paper and wrote 'Dork' on it.

Ben caught it, read it, and frowned.

"Rebecca Quinn, you're so mean to me!"

My face got blood shot, I hate my middle name. I turned around and contained to my notes.

After class Ben caught up to me.
"Hey are you okay, you seemed to ignore me all class."

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Sorry."

"it's okay, it's nothing." I said walking to Social Studies. God how I hated Social Studies.

"Anyways, I have to go. Text me during this class okay?"

"Sure thing babe, love you!" Ben hollered from down the hall. God do I love him.