Telling Dad

Rose's Pov-

I help Hugo to find his trunk before apparating us both to our front garden. My dad scoops me up in a hug and Hugo hugs out mother. I look up at my father when he speaks " Now Rosie, will you please tell us who you've been paired with at dinner."  "Of course Daddy"I reply before the four of us walk in, I send our trunks to our rooms before hugging my mother. I tell my family that "I'm going to spend some alone time until dinner."Hugo agrees with me and we both go up to our seperate rooms.

"Hugo agrees with me and we both go up to our seperate rooms

                  ^Rose^

             ^Hugo^

Time Skip

Me and my family sit down at their table where Dad confronts me."So Rosie, who have you been paired with?" I look at my father nervously, "ScorpiusMalfoy" I say very quickly. "What did you say sweetheart?" Mum asks. I look to her younger brother who answers their mother "She was paired with Scorpius Malfoy." Dad freaks out as I sneak out of the house and to Albus's and I's secret hangout. 

As soon as I steps into the small clearing Albus lowers his wand when he sees it's me, "Why do you need sanctuary her Rosie?" I start crying "I told dad about my pairing and Dad got mad." Albus allows me to crawl into his arms and I cry. After a while I seperate and look at my cousin, " So Al, why are you here?" he looks at me "Me and James had a fight and so I stormed out. He was complaining about how bad his life is and I corrected him by telling him about everything that I've been through." Eventually me and Albus both decide on going home to our immediate families. I am confronted by my mother and I notice her upset face, "I'm sorry for leaving but I just went to hang with Albus. We both comforted eachother. Goodnight, love you Mum." And with that I go up to my bedroom and quickly fall asleep.

Albus Pov-

I arrive back home to find my mother sitting in the kitchen. "ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"she yells at me. "I met with Rose, now Goodnight Mum."and with that I storm upstairs and fall asleep.