Love Story

This book is just what it says, a love story. Its based on the song, "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. This is my first book and I hope you like it!!!!!! Oh yeah, this story takes place in Britain, so try to picture it if you can ;)

Comment and vote??? 

************************************************************************************************************************** 

Allie's POV

I walked into the meeting room of the kingdom.

"What do you want father?!?!" I said, annoyance seeping into my voice.

Me and Cassy were in the middle of getting my beautiful sparkly purple dress ready for the ball. It was going to happen in 3 weeks!!!! The king held a ball every I didn't have time to be called upon by father.

Everyone in the room stared at me.  

"Allie, this is not the time to be interrupting

a very important meeting!" father said in a very stern voice.  

I felt my face burning. Leo!!!! He told me father had wanted me!! I ran out of the room fuming.  

" Leo!!" i yelled. I heard his laughter along with Liam and Lanny's echoing thought the giant ballroom that I just walked into. I ran towards the sound and found them in the closet. 

"What are you doing in there, making out?" I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. 

"No stupid! We're hiding from you!" he said. 

He just didn't get the point of sarcasm did he.

Leo grined widely once the three Losers were out of the closet. I called them that because all three of their names started with L, and obviously, they were losers. I stared him down. Looking at the freckled tan face with curly blonde hair and blue eyes.

It was the face of the person I had had to live with since I was 3, and hated since I was 8. It was also a mear copy of what I looked like but on a boy. We are pretty much twins. I had a tan freckled face with long, smooth, shiny, curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes. It was horrible looking like him.

Leo's POV

We were in the middle of a stare down when my little sister, Lily burst into the room. "Has anyone seen Floopy?!?" she said. No, more like screamed. Floopy was her little stuffed teddy bear. "I thought I saw him in the closet." said Liam.

She ran into the closet, her pink, lacy dress and long curly golden hair flowing behind her and her little black shoes tapping along the granite floor. As soon as she was in there, we all ran away. No one wanted to help her find Floopy because she was mass destruction until she found what she was looking for. 

**************************************************************************************************************************

Ok, that was my FIRST EVER CHAPER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN!!!! I hope you guys really like the book!!

Comment and vote???? Sorry if this chapter is kinda short!!!

Thanks a bunch!!! Love ya!!!!  

M&y <3