no tiltle ;)

Hi MandyPandy

Charlie's POV

I looked around me.I saw mum, father, Rickie, and Fin. but no Allie...I thought she was right behind me when we ran out!!!! mum came up behind me.

'charlie' she whispered,

'me, your father, Uncle Anthony, and

Aunt Clarie have to go back in the castle

for something really important'

I guess they just noticed that

Allie was gone.

'what are you going to get?'

I asked just to make sure.

'a book'

I guess not.

She turned around swiftly and was gone before I could tell her to find Allie. That leaves us with Rickie, Leo, Lily, and Fin.I ran up to Leo and Rickie who were getting a horse ready so they could go get help.

'where's Allie!!!' i yelled at them over the

roar of the fire.

both their eyes went wide.

'oh my god!!!' Leo yelled,

jumping off the horse and running towards the burning castle.

'You go for help while I watch Lily and Fin' I said to Rickie,

glancing towards the little 4 year olds who were staring at the fire with fear and awe. I ran towards the kids, scooping them up in my arms and running towards the stream in the forest. I just hope Rickie doesn't mess this up like the dumb person he is.

Leo's POV

As soon as Charlie said that, I was off running

towards the place I've called home since I was born.

Not Allie.

The person who's been there for me through thick and thin, even when I teased her. I burst through the doors and saw that the fire hadn't made it to the front corridor yet. The first place that I thought I should check would be the dining room where I had last saw her. I ran, doging the falling cieling pieces.

When I reached the dining room, I was coughing really hard. The whole room was in flames and the heat was making me sweat. I looked around the room, trying to find her. I spotted her golden curly hair and ran towards her, but a flaming piece of ceiling fell infront of me, blocking my view of Allie. I looked around franticlly, trying to find a way to get to her.

I found a hole inbetween the fire and jumped through it. I ran over to Allie and she looked like she went to the center of the earth and back. Her breathing was really shallow, but at least she was breathing. I picked her up and started to run. I couldn't find a way out so I busted a window opened and jumped through and thats not as easy as it sounds.

When I got outside, I took in a breath of fresh air.

Finally. We're out.

Rickie's POV

'Danged horse!!!' I yelled, shaking my fist after the white horse that I had just been on a second ago. I had fallen off of it and it just ran away. What a nice horse. I mean seriously, HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!!!!!!!! Mehhh. I turned around, kicking a rock and started heading back to the castle. I wonder what would happen now???

***********************************************************************************************************************

DOUBLE UPLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I hope you like this chapter! I had nothing to do today because my ipod is getting fixed if I didn't already say that............. so I almost went crazy witout it :)