s e v e n

a/n: just to give you a feel for when this fic is set, it has stuff like songs from 2015, but this is set in 2012 lol. so its take me home hairstyles & era hehe (aka my favourite era) ;-)

chapter sevendead jealous

"yeah, he." louis grinned a teethy, cheeky grin before shovelling some fruit salad into his smile.

"louis," liams voice softened, as he lifted jade up by the hips slightly, signalling her to go. she clearly got the point as she stood up and let the pair talk alone.

"liam." louis mocked, giving a sassy smirk, cheeks stuffed with pineapple, peach, and apple slices

"louis, wh-why didn't you say anything? am i bad friend? should i have known? oh god louis, don't get rid of me, i love you so much, man!" liam's words practically fell out of his mouth, some of them getting caught in his rushed, worried breath.

"liam, it's not that big of a dea-" louis began, but his words were cut off as liam pulled him into a tight hug, making him nearly choke.

"i love you!" liam sobbed, "a-and i'm so happy for you. i'm so sorry tha-that you e-ever had to f-feel like y-you had-d to clos, closet yourself fr-from me." liam choked out, sobbing into louis jumper.

"liam! it's okay! i never felt like that, i just thought you already knew!" louis hugged the sobbing boy back, before pushing him away.

"really?" liam's eyebrows furrowed as he stared at louis, who was sitting sideways on the bench, one leg under the table, a huge grin across his cheeks.

"yeah, you're not a bad friend," louis felt his smile grow wider as he thought of liam's reaction to what he was going to say next, "you're just really, stupidly, clueless."

"oi!" liam exclaimed as he punched louis on the arm, "i'm emotional, don't be mean to me!"

"you're emotional? since when? you're usually so cold hearted!" louis joked as liam scrunched his face up at him.

"that's it, you've lost your lunch privelege!" liam smirked as he reached over and swiped louis' fruit salad.

"hey!" louis snapped. he faintly heard a familiar deep, slow voice coming from somewhere in the lunchroom, he spun his head around and quickly inspected the crowded cafeteria, seeing a pair of sparkly green eyes catching the sunlight, "that's okay, you can have it. i need to go."

"where to? you never skip lunch." liam grabbed louis wrist as he stood up, but louis pulled his hand back and stalked away, ignoring the question.

harry was surrounded by a big group of sophomores, he was leant against a wall, with his arm around a short brunette girl. louis pushed through the group and up to harry, he felt all eyes turn to him.

"louis?" harry whispered, tilting his head to look at the shorter boy in the eyes.

"can we talk?" 

"i-... uh... n-no," harry shook his head, "not right now." the group of sophomores had moved away, letting the pair talk, out of respect. all except the brunette girl, she had a menacing look on her face, which annoyed louis a lot, he wanted to talk in private.

"then when?" louis sighed, rolling his eyes. he just wanted to know what happened last night.

"not right now," harry repeated, closing his eyes and shaking his head again.

"harry, please-"

"you heard him! he said no!" the brunette girl chewed her gum obnoxiously, holding harry's arm around her shoulders.