Emily & Ellie G

I wasn't the most confident of people, It was my first day in London, I only and I only knew My best friend Morgan. She had lived in London for just over a year. Back in Glasgow, morgan was the one who would go to parties, talk to everyone and just have the time of her life. Me in the other hand, I wasn't the most confident of people, I was the quiet one who sat in the back row in every class, and never said a word. Well.... until it concerned Ellie Goulding.
When I was about 16, i heard this song on my tv, I didn't know what it was all I knew, was that it was the best thing I'd heard in my life. I looked at the screen and it said "under the sheets, by Ellie Goulding" I turned it up, the loudest it could go. That was the day I fell in love with music, but I mostly fell in love with her. She was perfect she was amazingly talented, fierce and just generally gorgeous. I knew then I was going to love her music. A few months later she released her first debut album, it was called bright lights, I bought it the day it came out. "Thats when I thought to myself if she has got a new album, doesn't that mean she will be touring." I had already convinced morgan to go see her with me, when when she did your I only need to worry about definitely getting tickets.....
That whole month I was on ticket master everyday hoping i would see tickets for London but nothing until 19 June. That was the day my life changed. As I scrolled down the main page of ticket master I seen the new upcoming list, it listed;

Gabrielle Aplin
Nina Nesbitt
Jake bugg..... and
Ellie Goulding

I couldn't wait to get them, they were £28.00 for normal tickets or £48.00 for meet and greet but morgan nor I had enough money to get the meet and greet tickets. So we bought 2 normal ones. The concert was in the 4th of August which, weirdly is my birthday. The time went but so fast, "I can't believe I'm seeing Ellie tomorrow"I said to morgan, as I got more and more exited my voice got higher and higher with excitement.
FINNALY the day arrived in going to see her, I'm going to see Ellie Freaking Goulding...

Sorry if it's trailing I just want you to know all about the girls😊