The Concert

That morning I spent about 2 hours picking the right clothes for Ellie. I just wanted Ellie to notice me. I put on black leather legging, a white ripped top with a neon yellow bra underneath and my leather doc martens. because my hair is bright blonde and my eyes are bright blue the make up I wore stood out. As I continued to look into the mirror I hear Morgan shout up to me
"Emily come on, that's now 12 o'clock"
I genuinely nearly screamed are whole plan was to be at the concert hall at 12 so we could sand and wait for the doors and hopefully be at the barriers. but by the look of things that wasn't for happening it was now 25 minutes past 12 and were just arriving outside the O2 academy, thankfully there we'd no waiting line, this is when we knew we were getting the front and centre spot. Morgan and I stood in the concert hall for about 6 hours then it was full, you couldn't move for people just standing, I hated it but I knew I was seen Ellie by the end so it wasn't that bad.
....
It was now 7.30 and chasing grace had just left the stage. A beat that sounded familiar was being played by a band on stage, so I turned around. when I turned I noticed that the band was Ellie's and the beat was figure 8, I turned rather quickly knowing that she was coming on stage any second.
She walked on stage....
She was perfect she was standing right I front of me with her high waisted black shorts, a white Crop top with words f*ck you written in black she was also wearing her black Payton doc martens. She started swaying her hips side to side to the beat of the music, she now starts to sing....

Breathe your smoke into my lungs,

In the back of a car with you I stare into the sun,

Still not too old to die young,
But lovers hold on to everything,

And lovers hold on to anything
everything

I felt as if she was just singing to me, I felt like there was no one else in the whole arena and It was just her and I. it was the best thing I had ever felt.
As Ellie finished singing figure 8 she started talking to is she asked how we were, I screamed up to her possibly a tad to loud
"I LOVE YOU ELENA JANE GOULDING"
As I Finnish screaming Ellie turns turned around and looked at me this is when my face went bright red and I started laughing, Ellie laughed too, ellie looked at me and I looked at her, I couldn't help but get lost in her amazing brown eyes...
"ONG, OMG, OMG" that did not just happen I had eye to eye contact with theee Ellie Goulding.
About 5-10 minutes had passed since Ellie finished figure 8. so she started singing another song, funnily enough after what had just happened I thought that was it she wasn't even going to look at me, but she started to play your song which is funnily enough my favourite. As she is singing I can't help but notice that the corner of her eye was on me. she realised that I noticed so she walked to the middle of the stage' looked into my eyes and smiled while singing the rest of the song, it was almost like she was singing the song directly to me. It was amazing !!!
It was about half an hour later and Ellie had finished . Morgan and I waited behind hoping that she'd come out and meet us. The security guy really wanted us to leave but I wasn't up for it, I wanted to meet her, more than anything.
Morgan and I came up with an other plan, only this one was bound to work "on the count of three" I said
"1, 2, 3, ........ Elliiieeee"we screamed it over the stage hoping she could hear us.
nothing happened so we really were up for giving up, I turned around and started to walk away from the stage when I heard this voice " giving up that easy are we, thought you were a true fan butt okay " , Ellie turned and started walking away I practically screamed at her saying "please stop." She stopped and turned "that's more like it " she said while smirking at me.
"So what's your name" she asked
"E...Emily" I replied
"Well E...Emily would you like to come back stage" Ellie said
"Uhhh Emm yea....... Yes, sorry I kinda get carried away when I'm nervous" I siad trying not to cry.
"Why do I make you nervous" she asked
"Well apart from the fact that she's in love with you" Morgan blurted out.
"Love... Eh that's a new one for me " Ellie said while laughing.
I felt so embarrassed, but so good that I was going back stage, j gave Morgan the house keys and told her not to wait up, I then followed Ellie back stage....