Back stage

As we walked backstage, there were a lot of people fussing over Ellie and crowding her as well. she grabbed my hand and we ran away from all of the press and security. we ran till we got to this door, it had a gold star on it saying Ellie Goulding and underneath read dressing room. I couldn't believe me an 18 year old girl from Glasgow would be in Ellie gouldings dressing room. As we entered the dressing room it was covered wall to wall with mirrors, it was weird not seeing yourself once but seeing your self dozens of times at once, seeing myself that many times with Ellie, reminded me that this was real.
Ellie stood in the middle of the dressing room about 10 centimetres away from me.
"So you love me do you" Ellie asks
"Well only since I was about 15 or 16" I replied
I stopped smiling and put my head down with embarrassment, I lifted my head slightly, just enough to see ellie, this is when she put her hand under my chin and lifted my head. she looked into my eyes and I looked into hers, I had never felt so comfortable with someone in my whole life. I didn't know what to do or say.
"Why does this feel so comfortable" I said to her.
"Honestly, I really don't know" ellie replied.
Before I could say anything ellie put her hand on the side of my face and pulled my face, closer to hers, she looked into my eyes and leaned in to me, I could feel her breathing on my neck, this sent me goosebumps all over my neck, back and arms.
She put her other hand on the small of my back and kissed me. It was the best feeling I had ever felt, knowing that it was never going to happen again I kissed her back. While we were kissing I started leaning back this is when she picked my up, I wrapped my legs around her waist and continued to kiss her. We ended up lying on the sofa, with Ellie on top of me. Things lead to another and Ellie and I were half naked making out on the sofa, well until someone knocked on the door....