The Question

A/N: disregard the ending to the last chapter as it goes nothing with how this one goes other than that I hope you enjoy it.
Kageyama POV:

"Hi Asahi-san!" I say as I run up to the gym.
"Hey Kageyama!" He started "May I ask is Hinata with you by any chance?" "No that boke isn't here in fact I don't know where he is!" I huffed I did want to see if we could perfect our new quick or at laest practice his receives. I see a small figure and get all happy and excited 'What is this feeling?' I ponder the thought as Asahi notices "Is something wrong Kageyama? You look a bit weird," he question with a worried look on his face. "! I'm fine Asahi, but who's that running up to us?" I squint my eyes a the small runner. "Is that Nishinoya?" I ask Asahi since he was well acquainted with him. The small figure became clearer and clearer as if it was being wiped with windex ant it would soon be sparkling clean.

Hinata POV:
7:30 am
Yawn that was nice rest now what time is jt? I look at the clock and realize that I slept through my alarm and missed most of practice. If I get some meatbuns from Ukai's store it'll cut some time, but... There was always a but. Welp I can't waste anymore time. I quickly got dressed and make my way to Ukai's store. I get 2 meatbuns and start munching as I ride my bike to school. A few minutes later I see the gym and Asahi out side talking to Kageyama. I heard bits and pieces of their conversation. "... Are you sure Hinata isn't with you?" Asahi said puzzled. "...... Nope he isn't with me, but I think we should go in after all it is getting cold," Stupid Kageyama doesnt he feel my cold breath or hear my hard breathing? But whatever he case may be I 𝒶𝓁𝓂ℴ𝓈𝓉  slipped away without being seen but nope I just had to born with BRIGHT ORANGE HAIR.

To be continued