My remembrance

I remember once I saw him smile on an interview I went hysteric, screaming and shouting. I know, I know you probably think what is she crazy or maybe she's not normal. But it happened to be that, that smile brightened my day it made me happy. That day I kept smiling no matter what happened because I was soo happy just because of a smile that might not even be real. That feeling   is something that I would never forget. Smiling was one thing , it made me happy but then I thought was it me. Was he smiling at me does he know that am here that am the one that loves him more than anything more than my life. Smiling was one thing that made me happy but it hurt just as much when I thought, no when I realized that he was smiling at someone else, someone that wasn't me.

I remember once on a regular day it should have been my day my happy day. "They kissed" he kissed her I saw it on a silver screen like always but what hurt is that look and that smile it gave off the vibe, that vibe, the vibe of a person in love. I should know, I know that vibe all too well because I have it too when I look at him, he loves her and he seemed happy. I was happy , very happy, I was happy because he was happy, I was happy for him but it hurt soo much, much more than I thought it would. I thought it was okay that because he was happy I would be too but I couldn't I ended up crying my heart out, I cried soo much. I remember crying soo much that everyone would ask "Hey what's wrong, are you okay" but I couldn't say anything not even a single word. And when my mom asked me what's wrong I froze, what was I suppose to say. What could I say, should I have said hey mom I'm in love with someone that doesn't know me, someone soo far away that he doesn't know I exist nor I'm alive. If I said that I'd be called crazy.