« Friday, April 18 20xx »

Dear ???,

EEEEKK! School is in two days!!
I'm so excited to meet my friends again, I haven't seen them for a LoOnGg time now!

Although I AM happy, I also feel kinda sad..

I was informed that some of my friends are going to transfer this year...Including my bestfriend Emi Chouko!She's pretty, nice, funny, and one of the most SWEETEST people I've met during my whole year in grade school~ Yes yes, she would occasionally hit us when she laughs, but we don't mind (even if it hurts. Ouchie)

Well, she was one of the first people that came up to me. Along with my other bestfriend: Rei Miyu. Our principal is her aunt, she is basically the most popular girl in our year! She's otherwise perfect~ She got everything; looks, talents, brains—

EVERYTHING!

Well, except for singing.

(And tbh...she sounds like a...

uh..

quacc quacc on helium.)

AnyWayYss, I am sure when I say this, it's a darn FACT; Almost ALL boys in our class had a crush on her. If not once, then twice. If not twice, then..uh..thrice?

It may be just a big exaggeration, but I SWEAR they've had a crush on her atleast once in their whole life of existence on Earth. Heck, even my boy bestfriend liked her! And it's rare for him to have a crush on ANYBODY. But i think it only lasted for, like...a month?

Ah fish sticks. My brain is hurting..AGAIN! EEEEEEE—

It's always been like this ever since I was 3 years old. I remember my Mum telling me that I would always keep screaming and crying, but she never knew why I did that. It's either she really did not know, or she's keeping secrets from me...

Eh, but i doubt she'd keep anything from me!~ huehuehueh

Big oof, I need to go and get some sleep—otherwise Mum might go bananas again :>

Lots of love,
111706xx