3

Last night was amazing. Noah and I spent the night at the Hollywood sign. I woke up before him and watched him sleep. For the first time he looked peaceful. He stirred for a second then opened his eyes. "Good morning.." he said quietly. "Good morning to you too." I smiled. "Shit, We gotta get you home." Noah said and I shook my head. "No it's okay. I told my mom I spent the night with Elle and Rachel and I'm spending the day with them." I told him and he smiled. "Well then we gotta go back to my house because I have football practice in an hour and a half." Noah grinned and we got up and headed back to his house.

"Here, wear my t shirt." Noah said throwing one of his football jersey tops at me. I grinned and put it on, laughing at how big it was on me. "You're so cute!" Noah laughed and I blushed while brushing my hair. "Oh shit, we gotta go!" Noah said as we ran out of the door.

"Wait Noah I don't have shoes!" I yelled as we got to the football field. Noah stopped and ran to me, throwing me over his shoulders and running to the bleachers. I laughed as he sat me down gave me a kiss and jumped over to fence.   When he got to the field his teammates picked on him a little and they all laughed before starting to practice. 

I giggled as he waved at me from the field,  then ran over to kiss me and get his water bottle.  "I'm almost done,  then we can take you home." Noah said and I pouted.  "What?" He asked me with an eyebrow raised.  "I don't wanna go home." I told him.  "Well we could go get ice cream?" He offered and I nodded happily.  "You're cute,  gotta go." Noah smiles and kisses me again before running back and finishing practice.

"I want strawberry pleeeeease!" I smiled as Noah and I went up to the counter at the ice cream shop. "Two strawberry ice creams please." Noah told the boy that was working. "Oh hey guys!" Tuppen smiled and came over to us. "Hey!" I smiled and hugged him. "Sooo, what's going on?" He joked, and we told him we came to get ice cream and hang at the beach. We talked for a few minutes and then went our separate ways.

Noah and I were walking down the beach when a guy came up to us. "Hey Noah! New girl already?" He laughed. "What the hell are you talking about Tyler?" Noah asked. Tyler pointed to me. "Her." "Oh,
This is Evie, my girlfriend." Noah smiled and put his arm around me. "Girlfriend?! Ha ha! That's hilarious! No seriously, who is she?" I could feel Noah tense up. "She's my girlfriend." Noah said firmly. "Dude! Come on, stop joking. We both know you aren't one to be in a serious relationship. She is r gonna last more than a week with your sorry ass." Noah stepped away from me and got closer to Tyler. "Shut. The hell. Up." Noah growled and I stepped in. "Okay, Noah, hey. Let's go." I said. Noah kept staring at Tyler. "Noah, lets go." I told him, and watched as he clenched his fists together. "Noah!" I said once more. He turned to look at me and his features softened. He turned back to Tyler and smiled. "Good night." He said sweetly, before wrapping his arm around my waist and guiding me back to the car.

"Noah,  hey. Breathe." I told him,  holding his face in my hands.  Noah looked at me and closed his eyes tightly.  "Noah look at me." He opened his eyes and pouted.  "Hey,  I am so proud of you." I whispered,  and gave him a kiss.