Chapter 58

Dear readers

Your awaited mass release will start soon!

Sorry for being such a PROCASTINATOR! I have good news for you! I have passed everything, so within these two weeks, I will release 30 Chapters! For now I'm just mass releasing 11 chapters, the rest will be released maybe 10 chapters and another 9 chapters together within one or two days but no matter what it will be released by these two weeks!

I was late to update not only because I was a PROCASTINATOR but also because I was re-reading my own story😂 to remember where I left and damn I found so many plot holes and grammar mistakes, 🤣I haven't edit it yet, but planning to do it some day. Sorry for releasing late, but old habits are hard to change.

I'm also working in those two books that I promised to write which is about bio and maths, it will be released soon, hopefully this year!

Without further delay, here is your new chapter.

Yes, my protagonists are too op! I don't consider them as marry sue or White lotus but oh well.....

____________________

Darkness was surrounding Su Ziya.

Su Ziya was feeling despair, she didn't notice that the devil within her body was planning to get rid of her soul.

She cried and cried.....

The darkness envelope her and soon she DISAPPEARED.

At this time,

Lin Xia was observing this situation from a hiding spot.

When Su Ziya was about to kill her, she had made use of darkness and water attribute to make a realistic clone of her. The body was made using water attribute, while the darkness attribute help her manipulate Su Ziya's mind into thinking that it was her.

Lin Xia found that the darkness surrounding Su Ziya to be very familiar and her heart started to beat rapidly.

Lin Xia began to lose control over her own body.

"Mia, what is happening to you?"asked the weird voice

Lin Xia's black hair began to turn white, her violet eyes had a hint of red, the whole area began to darken, it was pitch black, Su Ziya and Lin Xia/Mia were covered in complete darkness, it was as if something had awakened.

At the same time, in Siara's side

As the Golden ape was about to evolve, the Golden ape felt an ominous aura, his evolution stopped and it started to receive backlash.

Siara whole body was shaking in fear, the aura of death was so thick! The Golem that she made began to collapse. As she was about to fall to her death, suddenly someone caught her.

"Siara, are you alright?"asked Zero as he looked at Siara with concern in his eyes

Siara, for some unknown reason started to feel better by Zero's side. She saw a chubby girl and a handsome guy with Zero.

"We have no time! Our King is awakening!"said the lizard, who had now turned into a chubby girl

The whole area was already covered by darkness and it seemed like the darkness was trying to envelope the whole world.

At this time, in the middle realm,

"Your majesty! Your majesty!"shouted a charismatic woman wearing a knight uniform

The whole palace was in chaos and mess!

King Zayous looked so aloof and calm as he was sitting on his throne.

Gin facepalm himself and sigh, he thought to himself, this kid is still as dense as before, but that what makes it more fun to look after him.

King Zayous, had long silky white hair, his eyes were in a deep violet colour, he looked like an otherworldly being who had descended on this world, he looked too handsome that even words couldn't fully describe his looks!

"Your majesty, it seems like someone has awaken, should we eliminate that person for you?"asked Glyn

King Zayous eyes started to have a hint of red and showed a slight smile.

"I want to..."