chapter 2

(Y/n) pov

I say there and watch them go in and out of the house bringing boxs and box's. I just hope they or understanding and will be my friend's for awhile I just wont people to see me and adept me for what I am or help find my body I do remember where it is.

I see one of the men had long brown hair and blue eyes that look like the ocean. Then he look around I hide hoping he did not see me. He look at the blonde hair man and says something he just nods and smile. The brown hair man went inside.

Bucky pov

I can't stop filling like someone is washing me I turn to see Steve and I say " hay do you fell like you being wash" he smile and sakes his head no " no I don't you should get some rest maybe it will help" I nod and when inside. I don't no about this place but it all we have for right now. I walk in to my room I picked out I start unpacking everything I have and move things around but I still feels like someone or something is here washing me.

(Y/n) pov

I washed the man move things and unpack things. Ya I now it were washing him but I really don't have anything else to do. He lays down on the bed looking at the sailing and close his eyes. I come invisible and look around at the things he got up like posers and pictures he look like he has a amazing life. I wish I can remember my life. I see something out of the corner of my eye something shrine.