Chapter 1

"Harrison Potter, I heard he can be ruthless. Some honestly believe he hasn't a heart. A wealthy boy too. Your friend doesn't know you're out here, does he?"

"No Father. I fear for his health."

"Me or the pollen, Draco."

I keep quiet as he goes on about this Harrison. Father used to work with a rival of his, even sold me to him until Blaise got me out with his mother's money. Father was trying to make sure that doesn't happen again by sending me to a heartless, probably abusive man in the middle of nowhere, I hear the car pull up on the gravel driveway. A man opens the limo door and takes my hand and bags. I hear the door close and look back. The car's gone.

"Mr. Malfoy, you will stay here, understand? Mr. Potter would love to meet you soon. Just stay. I supposed he wanted to show you off to a few friends of his."

I merely lay on the bed with a book halfway open thinking about how terrible this man could really be. I soon fall asleep wanting for some sort of impact to bruise my body. Tears fall from my eyes as I realize my situation until everything is black. Only my soft breathing fills the room.

Harry's P.O.V

"Is my omega here? I want to see him."

"Harry. Not yet. What are you going to say to him?"

It's Ginny behind me. She is right. I have nothing to say. I got a call from Hermione's girlfriend about him. She met me and showed me a picture of the beautiful feminine omega. I had to save him from that hell, but he's a living human treated like a sex toy. I had to be gentle with him.

"Nope. Got a script?"

"Oh, Harry. Just speak softly and kindly." She said shooing her girlfriend, Luna, off playfully.

"Call him for dinner before 'Mione, Pansy, and Ron get here. Do it yourself."

"Fine."

I walk up the stairs and knock softly on the door. He didn't open it so I walked in. I found a youthful little boy. White hair, silver eyes, and full round, heart-shaped lips. His body was smaller than the twin-sized bed. I held myself back from kissing those soft, plump lips. My lips grazed his as I woke him up.

"I'm so sorry master. Please, how many times have you called?"

He was trembling. I grabbed his upper arm and traced to his arm and let out a sweet dominant scent. I nuzzled him into my neck and let my lips graze his ear for a while.

"It's Harry. You have nothing to apologize for. You don't have to get ready, just come downstairs. Please."

And with that I left.

"Hey Harry. I heard. Is he alright? Is he pretty?" Hermione winked at me.

"He is alright. He is attractive and he'll be down here soon."

I see him come down the stairs elegantly and look me right in the eye. I motion him to my side and introduced him. He nodded and looked at the floor. I give him an irritated look of disapproval. He quickly straightens and introduce himself to them. He seem familiar with Hermione. "How is Pansy? She's my childhood friend."

"Oh I see. She's fine. In fact she's coming soon."

I see a smile on his face which brings a warm feeling to me.

We all gather in the living room and eat dinner there. Draco stands by the couch. I sigh for the umpteenth time this and try and shoot my hand for his to drag him to the couch. I take my hand back from Luna.

"Be gentle." she whispered.

She walks toward Draco and pulls him to a separate couch with a plate. She fills it and feeds him. He doesn't eat much. I wanted to shove the plate down his throat but he's stomach seemed like it hurt. Luna nudged him to her lap as he curled up like a cat and breathed softly.

"See. Gentle." Ginny nudged me in the side.

"Everyone, shut up and come here." Luna was too excited. Was he dying?

"Omg! He's sleeping and his face is so soft. Like a cloud." Ginny rushed over. My shirt in her hand dragged me to the floor beside him.

"He is so pretty up close. Feel his face." Now 'Mione was gushing.

They all started to rub his cheeks with their thumbs in some sort of circular motion. I joined in and I couldn't stop. It was like a gummy peach. I pulled myself away as a knock on the front door came. It was just Pansy but she brought wine. She shoved it in my hand and started gushing and screaming over Draco and how much smaller he's gotten since the last time they met.

How could he get any smaller? Anymore fragile? I think it's legally impossible.Her and Hermione are the only reasons I have this weak, frightened omega. I will take care of him until a worthy buyer comes along. Someone who treats him the same as I do. Nothing more, nothing less.

P.S. Big thanks to Shittyhair05 for this story idea and helping it come together.