Prolouge

After an argument with Nathalie Gabriel went to his room and drank a little too much. And while in his drunken state he threw both the butterfly and peacock miraculous and landed in the bushes.

In the morning 16 year old Adrien woke up Nathalie gave him his schedule for the day and he was getting ready for school. He walked outside and saw a light coming from the bushes outside his house. What he found shocked him it was both the butterfly and peacock miraculous's. He picked them up and put them in his bag and went to school. After school when he got home he transformed and called Ladybug.

They meet on the Eiffel Tower and Cat Noir Gabe them to Ladybug. After explaining how he got them they each put them on to meet the Kwami's Nooroo and Duusu (the peacock was fixed).

"Hey there I'm Ladybug and this is Cat Noir." Ladybug said to the two kwami's floating in front of them.

"Hi there I'm Nooroo." The lavender Kwami said very timidly.

"And I'm Duusu." The blue Kwami said very cheery and energetically.

"Well we know you can't say who Hawkmoth and Mayura is but we can say is that your safe now and you don't have to worry about them anymore." Ladybug said and took off the peacock miraculous. Cat Noir did the same with the butterfly and handed it to Ladybug.

"Hey Cat... can you meet me back here at 10:00 tonight?" Ladybug asked Cat before sipping away. He nodded and went back home and Ladybug did the same.

Marinette put the miraculous's in the miracle box which allowed the kwami's to reunite with everyone. Marinette after finishing some homework she retransformed and went back to the Eiffel Tower to do something she never thought she would do...

Reveal her identity to Cat Noir.

She arrived at the Eiffel Tower to see that Cat was already there. He was confused on why he called here but regardless came anyway.

"Cat since we have the miraculous back there won't be any akuma's anymore I think it's safe to reveal our identities." Ladybug said with a soft smile on her face.

"Wait are you serious?!" Cat said surprised.

"Yes I am now do you wanna tell who you are?" Ladybug asked.

"Plagg Claws In."

Cat dropped his transformation and revealed himself to be Adrien Agreste.

"Adrien Agreste... I rejected Adrien Agreste! Tikki Spots Off." Ladybug said revealing herself to be Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

"Marinette." Adrien said with an open smile and stepped forward. Marinette flinched and Adrien pulled her into a hug. She hesitated and hugged him back.

"I'm so glad it was you Marinette." Adrien said just above a whisper.

"Me too Adrien." Marinette said.

The weeks after this the word got out that the missing miraculous' have been found. And also that Ladybug and Cat Noir have officially became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Gabriel after losing the miraculous started having a more active role in Adrien's life and allowed him more freedom to make his own choices and also to have a girlfriend. Soon after that Adrien introduced Marinette to his father and saying she is his girlfriend. Gabriel was pleased by the girl he chose and was sure that Emilie would have liked this girl.

Later on Gabriel started to notice how much Nathalie meant to him and over the next few months they started to get even closer and started to date. Adrien absolutely loved the idea of having Nathalie as a stepmom so they got married. It wasn't anything really big and extravagant but something much more intimate.

After finishing college and getting their careers started as the new owners of the Agreste Fashion brand Adrien would finally pop the big question and marry Marinette.
————————————————————————-
That is the prologue for this story I hope you liked be sure to stick around when I post chapter one of this story soon.