explain to us

We rushed to the ghouls bathroom to see what this was all about. "Draculaura what's wrong?" Frankie asked. It's Claud he text dumped me last night." Draculaura said. "WHAT!" We all said and gasped. "I know who does that anymore!" Draculaura said. She sobbed and sobbed. She ran into the bathroom stall. "Oh no now my make up is probably messed up now could this day get any worse!" Draculaura said as she came out of the stall. Then it positively could. Toralei just walked up took a photo of it and posted it to the whole school!!! "It could and it just did!!!" Draculaura said as she hid in shame. Lagoona came in. "Hate to break it to you love but class is starting and mr. Hack wont be to happy when he sees kids late come on let's go!" Lagoona said as she walked out. "How am I going to show up looking like this!?" She said as she cried. "I don't know but we have to go Draculaura." Clawdeen said. "Ok I guess it wont be that bad!" Draculaura said still crying. "But first we gotta fix your make up ghoul friend!" Clawdeen said. "Oh no my little sister already looted all my bag make up!" Clawdeen yelled. "I think I have a little something!" Frankie said. "All I got is my evening blue make up." She said. Draculaura froze I never wear blue it just does not match.... At all." Draculaura said. "It's all we got though." Frankie said. So of course she wore blue make up instead of none at all.