Chapter-22

"It's a pleasure to meet you. The elders are part of. The council and the Kings work under your father. So if you guys need any help. Or have any questions don't be afraid to ask." One of the kings said.

"We will thank you." Rose said, as they returns back. To their business of unloading everything. Which the servants and guess they're helped them arrange in the rooms they picked to use. Shockwave are dads house was big enough to accommodate a leviathan size. He literally lived in a huge castle. With ceilings high enough for a leviathan. To walkthrough without having to bend down. Like any normal home or building. And luckily had enough funds to accommodate everybody. Including servants gas and still had extra room for more. The the boys we're given one. Hall of rooms while the girls were given the other. Some still chose to share a room with your sibling. Even thought there was more than enough room. For all of them to have their own separate room. And the rooms are more. Than big enough for more than one of them to fit in. Heck their uncles chose to stay in the basement. Even though there was plenty of rooms on the other floors. They decided they like the basement the best. And they wanted to stay close to them. So after much convincing from their father they finally decided. Just to move in with them.

"Man if only Chris was here he would have a heart attack." One of the Kings joke.

"Why who's Chris?" Hunter asked out of curiosity.

Chris is a creature that called Thunder God. He tries to claim he's the Supreme of the fay. Even though he's not as Supreme he's just a normal original. He's my how do I say this rival. Since won't listen to a beast. They claim him as their leader. But he does nothing. But cause trouble question everything I do. Causing Rebellion among the other clans and kings. To stir up trouble. I'm telling you he's nothing but a troublemaker he's caused quite a fights. That turned into an all-out War. Between feys and beasts. Causing us to lose control of the fays completely. We're still fighting this battle to the day from the damage he caused. He take pride in it. He takes pride in making two spaces not be able to coexist peacefully. He's actually deathly afraid of leviathan's. Oh my god I can't believe I forgot that. I just got a bad idea. He is so lucky he never comes up here. No offense I would do have. One of our kids are going to shit out of him." Nikolai's smirked mysteriously.

"That's actually exactly what I was thinking. I mean the man's always rebelling against you. Why not show him. Because if he realizes that your children are purebred leviathan's. Do you know how scared he'd be. He would never question you again. He finally learn his place I'm sorry. But I do not like that guy and I heard. He's supposed to be paying you. A visit soon and by that. I mean like within the next few days. Because even though he calls himself a supreme. He still has to report to you every once in awhile. Since the main Council will only answer to you. Because they seeing you as their Supreme. Not him because he does not have the markings. Maybe if he sees your children. His underlings will realize that he was wrong. Since must your children are both Fay and Beast. And realize you were right all along the fay and Beast come from the same origin. And will stop rebelling making. This war finally come to an end. I'm sorry but this has been going on far too long and I'm tired of his cocky attitude. He's the one that actually expose just to the General Public. They just didn't believe him due to the fact that most fays physically appear human. Not like us beasts. Who are much more noticeable. But even so it has made our lives much more complicated. We can't go around humans carelessly without wearing a Enchanted object like a ring or necklace that conceals hour for real human form. Since even as humans you can tell us apart from regular humans. He's just made our lives 10 times harder since he started this war. Because I'm like Nikolai he's a joke of a king he doesn't care. About his people he doesn't care. About anybody but himself and he. Puts all of us at risk with his antics. And I've caught a lot of us to be hunted down. Which reminds me he's supposed. To be bringing over his human advisor and a camera crew. To interview you he wouldn't take no for an answer. He said you've done enough running. His ego is getting a little too big for his head. If he thinks he can boss around a real Supreme." In Elder named Carl exclaimed angrily.