Chapter 1: Peace

Diana's POV

This moment could last forever. I was laid on the couch, Ava on top of me moaning into my mouth as my hands played with what was mine. I could feel her hips buck involuntarily as she came close. "Mmm.. fuck Diana.." She buried her face in my neck as she came. I smiled at my easy success as she got comfortable. "This is why ..Ava I much more appreciate you wearing skirts," I said sucking my fingers off.

She groaned and buried her blushing face into me more. "It's not easy to run a club," she said in a mumble. "You are not about to fall asleep. You have an appointment with Rivica Lauren and you will not be late. She's the face of the music industry right now. If she wants a music video at Planet X-"

The daring little girl cut me off. "Feu Bleu was her first choice. You pointed her in my direction. So all Rivica would do is run right back to you. I'm not a fool Diana," she said raising up. I grabbed her forearm and pulled her down till my other hand could grab her throat.

"Sometimes I can't tell. I'm starting to think you enjoy being sore. Is that really what you want?" I asked and she shook her head with pleading eyes. "I apologize Mistress," she said and I sat up to kiss her on the lips. "Now go clean up. I'll be here when you get back," I promised her and she nodded.

I sighed and rolled on my side. Is today a work day, a shopping day or mess with Ava day? Ava landed a kiss on my forehead and tried to walk away when I grabbed her wrist. "Dia-" I pulled her to the floor and got on top.

"Mistr-" My lips caused her to go silent and I pinned her hands above her head. She began to kiss back and her body quickly submitted to me. "Ask me to stop when you truly want me to," I whispered in her ear and she whimpered. "Mistress please..." she begged and I smiled as began to suck on her neck. She fought not to moan but all it did was encourage me to do more. I pulled her shirt and bra up and her hands tried to fight against mine. "Mistress..." she said again and I planted my mouth on her nipple. "Please stop!"

I released her and got back on the couch. She covered her face that was now filled with frustration. I simply played candy crush. "Don't think about it too much my lovely. I'll finish what I started later," she took a deep breath and got up. Leaving without saying another word. She could be so bratty ... I love it.

I got up and showered. I put on baggy but fitted blue jeans, a white t-shirt and a burgundy blazer, a pair of white timbs. I wore some rings, my bracelet and the necklace Ava had given me. It had a locket , pictures of me and her.

The locket had a black diamond in the middle. Two of a kind, mines and hers and she was so proud of the gift. I've been unable to top it for a couple months now. The back of the locket has a magnet in it of a special metal that will only attract hers. Every time we're too close they snap together , it's adorable.

There was a sudden crash from down the hallway and I grabbed my gun out the side table. "That won't be necessary," I took the safety off and turned around just for my wrist to be grabbed. The barrel was now on Deniska's forehead. "Please do?" she asked and I took a sigh of relief.

"I thought I told you to knock like normal people," I said with a smile but she wasn't smiling. "Deniska?" I put the gun away as she walked around the room. "It's been a couple years since the whole-"

I cut her off abruptly, "Please don't. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth." She nodded and then looked up at me with a guilty expression. "Deniska what did you do?" She stepped out on the balcony.

"Zachary..." she mumbled. "Ava's brother? What about him?... Are ya'll dat-" She gave me a glare that told me much worse. "He works for his father. He's been meddling in some accounts that could really expose the reach of my family," she said leaning against the rail. "You were sent to kill him?" I whispered and she shook her head.

"I was sent to warn you. The boys father well ... Oscar Greene works for you. While we did take care of the Derek Wynter situation, your hand in what happened several years ago is still unclear. We don't necessarily trust Ava, if anything she was a loose end we allowed to-"

"I get it. I'll handle it," I said and she nodded sadly. "This whole thing has torn our father's relationship apart. I wouldn't be able to kill you Diana," she said and I nodded and finished her sentence, "but Dmitri would have no issue." She nodded sadly.

I grabbed my car keys and turned to her, "Well since business is taken care of... I know you and Dmitri love to linger around your target before you actually get to press the red button... Might as well accompany me to Feu Bleu," I said walking away and she followed.

"How's Alek?" I asked as we got into the car but by her facial expression I could tell she didn't want to speak about it.

The drive was quiet until we finally approached Feu Bleu. "It looks different in the day time," she said and I nodded.

"Were you and Alek ever a thing?" she asked. "She wanted us to be. I set her up with someone else. It was tempting but Alek-"

"Is unstable and deep in a life you no longer want part of ... for Ava.." she finished. "And for me... Derek introduced me to the two of you," I argued but she shook her head.

"You think I've forgotten who your uncles are. Or your father!" she began to attack. "My father hid it from me along with himself... and my uncles grew closer to me after I was already exposed so they could protect me," I said calmly but inside my rage was building.

"She admired you," she said.

"And now ?" I asked and she finally made eye contact with me.

"Well ... we don't know.. she disappeared last year."