Friend zoned

"This is my friend Ryder Lynch.""
"Oh." She said.
"Well, see you later." He said.
I looked at Sabrina. She got the message. "Hey. What time is it?" Sabrina asked Teo.
"Four. Why?" He said.
"Ryder called Ross and he wants her hime by four thirty. She has a family dinner." Sabrina made up a lie.
"Oh, well. Then lets go." He said. He texted Peyton, and Sabrina texted Rowan.
We all met by the bathrooms. We had to sneak out the back.
The limo was waiting. We all climbed in and this time I sat by Peyton. For two reasons; 1. Teo just friend zoned me.
2. Peyton looked sad.
I put my head on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" I whispered.
He shook his head.
I took his hand and we went to a separate part of the limo. That had a door.
"Peyton. What is wrong?" I asked him.
"Nothing is wrong." He said.
"Something is wrong. Your always so happy" I said.
"Fine. I wanted to bring you tonight and then Teo asked you. Plus, you and him are always all lovey dovey."
"Peyton. I'm not very happy with him right now."
"What? Why?"
"He put me in the friend zone. Elle came up to him and he introduced me as, "His friend Ryder Lynch."
"Well. He isn't going to be at my house tonight so, sleep over? Just the two of us?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'd like that." I said quietly.
He started to lean in and close his eyes. I did the same. Teo opened the door just in time to see it.
We pulled back and Teo slammed the door and sat down.
"We should probably go." I said.
"Uh, yeah." He hesitated.
We left and Teo was sitting in the corner knees pulled up to his head.
I looked at Rowan and she gave me the head gesture, for go talk to him.
The three of them all got up and left.
"Teo." I said.
He ignored me.
"Teo." I repeated.
He still ignored me. So, I stood up and moved so I was right by him.
"Teo. Please." I said.
He looked up at me. His pretty brown eyes were still gorgeous, but also red and puffy.
"Teo, I'm sorry." I said.
He just twisted his neck so he was facing away from me. "Teo, please, I'm sorry." i begged. He still faced away from me.
I put my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, okay."
He turned his face away.
"Then I'm not sorry."
I stood up. He grabbed my hand.
"I'm just."
"Your what?" I said.
He shook his head.
"Thats what I thought." I said. I went and sat down.
A few minutes later Sabrina, Rowan, and Peyton came out.
I looked at Teo and started to cry. Sabrina and Rowan came to my rescue.
"Attention, Ryder and Peyton, we are now at your destination.
"Thanks guys."
"Here's my number, if you ever need me. Or if you just want to hang out." Sabrina said.
"Heres my number if you ever want to go get pizza." Rowan said.
"And I'm right next door." Peyton said.
I smiled. "Thanks guys." I said.
Peyton opened the door and held out his hand. I took it, said goodbye to the girls and went inside.
Peyton walked me to the door. "I'll be back in about thirty minutes. Okay?" He said.
I nodded.
"By the way. You look absolutely gorgeous in that. But, then again you always do."
I blushed.
"Thank you, Peyton. For, not just the complements but for everything. I honestly don't think he cares about me. He just wanted to make you jealous. I mean, when I tried to apologize for kissing you, which I would do again, he didn't even look at me."
"So, you tried to apologize for something you weren't sorry for?" He said.
"Yeah, I guess. Thats just how my mom raised me. And the orphanage."
He smiled. "Are you sorry for this one?" He said. He leaned in and, kissed me.
I kissed back instantly. Maybe I was wrong about Peyton. He is a REALLY good kisser. We pulled back, I was blushing and smiling like a doof.
"Be back in half an hour." He said.
I nodded. He walked down the porch and got to the grass.
"Peyton wait." I said. I went down the three steps and onto the grass.
"What?" He said.
I hugged him tightly. "Thank you. You are definitely someone I would try for. And you are my best friend." I whispered in his ear.
"Do you want to give us a chance?" He whispered back in my ear.
I pulled back and nodded. He smiled and put his arms around my waist.
"I'm glad I get to call you mine." He said