Part two

The bell rings and I meat up with Grayson and we hug and I give him a quick peck on the lips "uh listen I need to put my home work in the cafeteria if you wanna come?" I asked Grayson "yeah of course" he said and we walked hand in hand to the lunch hall I get there and Mitchell just got his home work thrown into his chest by Alfie I walk over with Grayson and put my homework in "I literally jus gave Mitchell into trouble for putting his homework in" Alfie said to me then Grayson looked at him and Alfie looked at our hands that were locked together "what's wrong alfie?" I asked even tho I knew it was cause I was holding Graysons hand "uh nothing just go get you lunch" he said clearly uncomfortable that I now go out with Grayson and we walked to the lunch line and Grayson got macaroni cheese "macaroni cheese? Get that plate away from me" Stephen said disgusted "why glee?" Grayson asked "babe" I said to Grayson "it's fine" he whispered "I have an allergy that plate could kill me" Stephen said "that was a mistake" joe said taking a step back "Mac attack!!" Grayson shouted throwing the macaroni all over stephen and he started screaming and Grayson was laughing his head of and I just face palmed myself "my face!!" Stephen shouted then Stephen stood back up and looked Grayson right in the eye and then he kicked him right across the face "consider yourself blitzed" Stephen said before I pushed him so hard he fell down and everyone started fighting then me stephen and Grayson was in frasers office "so why did you start fighting?" Fraser asked for like the fifth time "cause he put macaroni all over me" Stephen said well if you didn't kick him I wouldn't have pushed you!" I shouted at Stephen and Grayson put his hand on my thigh to try keep me calm  I sat back in my chair "look just keep away from us aw right" Grayson said "yeah keep away from each other and Stephen apologise to Grayson" Fraser said to Stephen "no. Swivel" Stephen said so I got up and slapped him and Grayson sat me back down but on his lap and cuddled my so I buried my face in his neck "right I'm gonna return Stephen to his class and that will give you time to cool down ok?" He said/asked "yeah that's fine" Grayson said for me and they got up and left.
MITCHELL POV
"Mr wickers I'm just returning Stephen" Fraser said and Stephen walked in but where is scarlett "did you apologise to Grayson?" Sir asked "told him to swivel" Stephen said sitting down in his chair "what about Scarlett where is she?" Sir asked Fraser "uh shes with Grayson he's trying to calm her down she lashed out on stephen again" Fraser said to sir "uh of course she is" sir said to Fraser "I will return her when she's calmed down a bit on!" Fraser said/asked "yep that's fine"  sir said to Fraser as he left "so that's why you have a big red mark on ya face?" I asked laughing a little "oh shut up" Stephen snapped "what did she even do to you?" Rem asked Stephen "she slapped me and then Grayson grabbed her and put her oh his lap and he cuddled him" Stephen said sounding disgusted.

SCARLETT POV
When Fraser left I felt tears coming "hey what's wrong?" Grayson asked looking at me "I feel bad now" I said in between sobs "aw it's ok you were sticking up for us" he said ugh he's so sweet when we're not with other people "yeah but you got a black eye and Stephen probably has a sore face" I said the tears finally coming out my eyes and Grayson just kissed me I kissed back we heard a fake cough from behind us and we looked over and it was Fraser "you ready to go back to class now you two?" Fraser asked us we nodded and held each other's hands on the way to my class Fraser opened the door "mr wickers I'm back but with Scarlett this time" Fraser said "babe your mascara is running down" Grayson said "it's ok" I said pecking his lips once more "uh Scarlett?" Fraser questioned " oh yeah buy Gray" I said walking into the class and me and Stephen locked eyes "I'm so sorry babes" we both said at the same same time and Fraser looked confused as me and Stephen were hugging now "see proof that everything can be resolved with words" Alfie said to everyone "what about Israel and Palestine?" Mitchell asked and I went to my seat "oh, stop learning" "mr wickers can I bum a dime of your time?" Fraser asked Alfie and Alfie got up "jing take over" Alfie said leaving the classroom and we all just talked I was playing with my fingers "babes your mascara is running" Chantelle said as her and Stephen was coming over "I know that's what Grayson said" I said not looking up from my fingers "here" Stephen said wiping my mascara of "hey bet you two will fall out again in this week" Mitchell said pointing to me and Stephen "shut up" Chantelle said defending us.
I'm just skipping the rest of the day
I ran up to Grayson and hugged him "someone's excited to see me" Grayson said hugging me back "I know I am let me see your eye" I said grabbing his face gently I looked at his eye and huffed "oh my god it looks so bad" I said putting my head down and he lifted my head up by my chin "don't be sad but where did that bruise come from?" He asked getting tensed up "I got it from Stephen eirlier remember?" I asked him and he rubbed it with is thumb "right come on let's go I'm tired" I said grabbing his hand and dragging him to his house.
At Graysons
Once we got in I went and got changed into one of Graysons shirts and a pair of my very short shorts and plopped onto the bed and got nice and comfy then Grayson came in only in gray sweats and he looked at the shirt I was wearing

"Are you just wearing that T-shirt?" He asked grinning "nope I'm wearing shorts" I pulled up the shirt revelling the shorts "sorry to disappoint you" I said smirking while he climbed over me and his face was above mine and then we made out and ya ...

"Are you just wearing that T-shirt?" He asked grinning "nope I'm wearing shorts" I pulled up the shirt revelling the shorts "sorry to disappoint you" I said smirking while he climbed over me and his face was above mine and then we made out and ya know what happens after that I got into a shower and put on another pair of shorts and another one of his T-shirt's

And we went to bed.

The next one is the school trip to the petting zoo