Cronalini Kastariborous {Unstated Last Name}

Name: Cronalini Kastariborous {Unstated Last Name}

Age: 18 (She's 3 inches shorter than Lor)

Aliases: Crona, Mika, Liney, Tari, Croni, Kastariborous, Elder Sister, Sis, Queen of Blades.

Occupation: Baker/Informant

Powers: Energy Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Manipulation of Darkness, Water, Air, and Voids, Conjuring of Weapons, And Herbs/Medicine, Necromancy.

Relationships: Sister to Jakius Yumiko, Lorenzo, Bambi, Swift, Cronol (Medusa's Biological Child) and Luke (Circe's Biological Child), Biological Daughter of Zara and Satan, Adoptive Daughter to Circe Goldenmatch and Medusa Gorgon. Mother of Anatol and Ashe. Aunt to Yumiko Children, Sister-In-Law to Emma Yumiko. Best Friend To Bakasura Riptide, Rina Yoshioka, Samantha Rosesky, Olivia Engloid, and Univo Himaru. Ex-Student to Takanoki Rimaki, Ex-Love Interest to Noah Orchid.

Likes: Ramen, Reading, Hanging out with Lor and Jake, Trying new things, Hanging out with Emma.

Dislikes: Idiots, Lots of paperwork, People who hurt my family, mornings.

Personality: Outgoing, Stubborn, Goofy, serious (At points), and Crazy.

Forms: She has Two other forms than human, Demonic and Soul Manipulation. Firstly, Her demonic form is She has jlong hair that is sharp like blades. Her skin is change to a light gray color. She has a Rebellion Encrypted sword and she has large wings with holes through it, she can still fly, she wears black armor she only wears the chest plate and her purple heels. Secondly, Her Soul Manipulation form is she cuts her finger dripping her golden blood (Blood transformation and Soul Manipulation connect) on the ground. The blood hovers up and shifting on to her back and forming a monster named Rùni. Rùni is a dark black being who is insanity basically.

Appearance: She has Green front tips and her hair flowing in a ocean blue color, She usually wears it in a ponytail, tying with a bow after. She Has green eyes like Lor and Jake, she has Glasses she barely wears them, so she wears contacts mostly, She has pale skin (Result of Skin Deformation Experiment, original skin tone was caramel) She is three shorter than Lor.

Bio: Cronalini is the second youngest of the family. When she was 6, She got separated from Zara and her siblings. She was found by Medusa and forced to become subject with Medusa's own biological child, Cronol. She became subjected to Soul Manipulation, Blood Transformation, Body Development, and other things. She eventually escapes when she's 9 years old. She is 10, She is then found by Circe Goldenmatch. Circe takes her to many places, The JackalClan (She was leader), Xiphos, Ithilae, Camp-Half-Blood (She met Bakasura for a while), And BlackAshClan (Circe was also leader for a while). She even leaves Circe at age 12, after she gives birth to Luke, Circe's Biological Child. She looks around the world and meets Takanoki, Her teacher. She then goes through "Demon Puberty" and Australia was submerged to many sandstorms for the year later. She leaves Takanoki after a argument over something. When she is 15, She meets Noah Orchid and accidentally gets "Knocked up" and has Ashe. She finds out Noah is cheating with another girl and she leaves him. When she is 17, She takes Ashe and moves to Latvia for awhil and adopts Anatol. She soon meets up with Jake, Lor, and Bambi in America, and now resides in Chandler, Arizona. She staying close to family and friends.