Cielaphinai Athenianaki Mikanozukinaki-Asther

Name: Cielaphinai Athenianaki Mikanozukinaki-Asther

Age: 17

Occupation: Mechanic/Dark Arts Weaponry Supplier

Aliases: CiCi, Painter of Death, Athen, Phinie, Breather of Poison

Powers: Teleportation, Poisonous Air, Illusionism.

Species: Demonic-Vampiric (D-V is the lowest class and regarded as trash)

Relationships: Sister of Harukazine and Maiokiaio. Adoptive Mother of Aliania and Akashiako. Ex-Lover of Ibiza Bamako. Lover of Kion Zuka. Soon-to-be Mother of Anima. Best Friends with Ivan, Mia, and Harkie.

Likes: Books, Cleaning, Cooking, Sweatpants, Couches, Walks, Dogs, Nighttime

Dislikes: Cats, Light time, Dresses, Bows, Idiots.

Personality: Stubborn, Outgoing, Goofy, Clumsy, Clueless at points, Ecstatic.

Forms: She has the Deprivated-Vampiric-Form. Her eyes go darker greenish tealish and she doesn't speak correctly. She speaks in rhymes and riddles. She has to be accompanied by two Angels by Harukazine's command when she goes to "feed". In her normal state, she has Hemophobia and Claustrophobia. She stutters mostly at points.

Appearance: Bright Curly Pink Hair, Green/Teal Eyes, Blue and White striped Crop Top, Black Skirt, Nude flats.

Bio: She lived with her family until she was 11 years old. One day, she was walking home alone ad was kidnapped by another family name the Reikisaki's. They tortured her until she was 15. She was saved by a unknown man and dropped off at her family's estate. She chose to forget her words because her family told her to do that to keep family secrets. She dated a boy named Ibiza until she was 17. He would beat and burn her and scratch her. She learned to tolerate it. She was raped one day in front of her adoptive children, Alia and Akashi. She started dating a boy named Kion Zuka. He excepts her for her. She is five monthes pregnant. She currently works until 12 and walks home alone back to her housing unit in the Eastern Bridging Boro.