Chapter 6

KRYSTALS POV

My eyes flutter open, I'm in a tent. It's really hot. I try to sit up but it causes a wave of pain in my body. I moan. Where am I? What happened?

FLASH BACK

"But mother I don't want to be queen." I moan

" you have no choice." The replys

"I do not want to be a monster. Like you." I spit

"Do not talk to your mother this way. Your my only heir and the only one worthy of taking my place. "

"But Ryt-"

"Shut up! We do not speak his name"

"I will speak his name all I want! He is my brother!!!"

"Then you will be punished.." She said in a surprisingly calm voice. Then 2 enderman grab me and drag me away. The beat me and lock me in my room. I have to get out. Focus Krystal, focus. I close my eyes. Please work. I teleport out of my room. I was so excited I could actually do it. I squeal and jump up and down in excitement. BIG MISTAKE. An alarm goes of and I start to run. Being chased by the guards. I have to get to the portal I think. I see the portal. I'm so close. The I feel a sharp pain. I scream as I fall through the portal. I'm in a cave. I'm weak and in a lot of pain. Please work. I close my eyes and focus. I teleport to the surface, the everything goes black.

RYTHIANS POV.

As I am hugging Zoey I hear a moan. I let go quickly and run towards the tent. Zoey follows. I see her violet eyes staring at me. She looks like she is in pain. Zoey stands behind me and stays quiet.

"Ryth-" she tries to talk

"Shhh... It's okay" I sit next to her, then I help her drink a healing potion. After she finishes it she looks much stronger.

"Zoey this is Krystal"

Zoey smiles "nice to meet you."

Krystal smiles too.
"I escaped Rythie." She said

My eyes start to tear up and Zoey put her hand on my shoulder.

"I know." I gentally hug her. "Now tell me how did you do it."

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hi it's me again! Hello.

So anyways. I'm sorry for short sucky chapters.