Hoshi and Dino

HOSHI AND DINO 」 ROUTE START!

(Y/n) was panicking, it was his last class of the day and he remembered that he was gonna hang out with Soonyoung and Chan. Yesterday, he didn't think much of it but now that reality has struck him he didn't know what to do. What if he was too awkward? What if he was interfering with their bro time? He calmed himself down and took a deep breath.

The bell rang and the students poured out of the classroom as fast as they could. 'This is it' He thought, hopefully everything ends well without him embarrassing himself. He walked to the courtyard to look for the two, just like last time the two were sitting by the fountain talking to each other. (Y/n) shyly walked towards them and waved.

"Oh, There you are! Let's go!" Soonyoung smiled and they went on their way to the arcade. It was a mere walking distance, from the outside you can already hear the loud sounds of the games and all of the people in there. "Come on, Let's hurry up" Chan grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the arcade.

"(Y/n) what do you think we should play first?" Soonyoung asked him while Chan got their cards loaded up. He had never been to an arcade before, he never really liked being in crowded places. "Uhm... What about those shooty thingies?" He pointed at a certain shooting game

This is a photo for reference, in this one-shot this game can allow three players inside rather than only allowing two

This is a photo for reference, in this one-shot this game can allow three players inside rather than only allowing two. I had a lot of memories of me yelling and just mindlessly shooting. I just wanted to add this for nostalgia lol x

"Ya sure bro? Won't you get scared?" He teased. (Y/n) humphed and rolled his eyes "I'm not scared besides, its just a game right?" he tried to convince Soonyoung. Chan came back with the cards and we sat inside the machine arcade box thingy.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to choose this one but good pick (Y/n)! Though my skills are a bit rusty" He chuckled. They swiped the card and soon the game began. At first it was quite easy since the enemies were just chucked into one room but when there were those annoying things that moved across the screen, things got heated.

"SHOOT IT" Chan yelled as the screen filled up with enemies. (Y/n) on the other hand blushed as his mind went into the gutter. "FUCK (Y/N) SWIPE THE CARD" Soonyoung yelled as the  countdown appeared on his side of the screen. (Y/n) jumped on his seat and quickly grabbed the card and swiped it to add credits before the timer ran out.

"Okay final boss lads we got this" (Y/n) rubbed his hands together. As the final boss appeared they were really intimidated and in the words of Chan 'Fuck man, I don't think we got this'. The trio immediately started shooting while looking for the weak spot of the boss. "C'mon c'mon c'mon we're almost there!" The boss' health was depleting but unfortunately the two boys got taken out by the boss, they weren't able to get back because the card already ran out of credits.
It was up to (Y/n) as he concentrated getting all the shots in. A loud horrific sound was heard signaling that the boss was defeated.

The trio let out a sigh of relief, they've only played one game but they're already exhausted. "GG guys... god that was fun wasn't it?" Chan smiled. They got out of the machine and got their cards reloaded once again. They looked around and walked towards the basketball machines.

"Alrighty lets shoot some hoops shall we?" Chan challenged the two. (Y/n) smirked knowing well that he will demolish these two mortals. "Losers have to buy the winner what they want?" he asked innocently. "You seem confident eh? Well too bad Dino and I have been playing for a while now so we have an advantage" he grinned. Little do they know that (Y/n) is phenomenal at physics and he has already calculated the height of the jump, the angle of the shot and the time of release.

They swiped the key card onto the machines and in the count of three they began. At first (Y/n) was behind taking his sweet time getting perfect shots every time while the two rapidly threw the balls some missing the hoop. It only gotten harder when the hoop began moving side to side but he still managed to outlast the two.

"Wow, I didn't know you were so good at basketball! You should join the basketball team" Chan gave (Y/n) a high-five. "So, since I have won you have to buy me food!" (Y/n) bounced happily. "Remind us to never underestimate you again okay? Your cuteness had us fooled" Soonyoung teased "Yeah! I thought you were just a baby" Chan added.

"I'm so exhausted, can we please get something to eat?" (Y/n) pleaded. "Yeah sure im pretty hungry too" Soonyoung grabbed (Y/n)'s hand. He looked behind to see Chan with a pout on his face which he found adorable. He pulled Chan and held his hand as well. (Y/n) felt the stares but he ignored them as they walked to the food court. "Chan, you and (Y/n) find some seats. I'll order the food," Soonyoung ordered. "Aren't you supposed to ask what I want?" (Y/n) glared at Soonyoung" He laughed slightly and raised an eyebrow. "Well? What do you want then master?" (Y/n) smirked and said "I want the both of you" Dino choked on his spit and Soonyoung blushed hard. "Oh also, an ice cream sundae thank you very much!" he smiled and grabbed Chan to find their seats.

"I-Is it true?" Chan asked suddenly, (Y/n) didn't really realize what he said until now. "Oh yeah I like both of you" he spoke again without much thought. "Oh? I guess that's cool... Soonyoung and I planned on co-" Chan was cut off when Soonyoung arrived with the food. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two boys decided to walk (Y/n) home. The boy had a permanent smile on his face, it had been a while since he had this much fun. The other two were quite nervous, they didn't know how and when they would confess. They kept looking at each other trying to know who would confess first.

"Hey, I just wanna thank you guys so much! I wish we could've hung out longer though" he sighed at the last part.

"Uhm... (Y/n)" Soonyoung and Chan said at the same time. (Y/n) giggled as the two blushed. "We just wanna tell you that we like you... I know that you can only choose one b-" "Choose one? Pfft, Why choose one when I can have both right?" he hugged the two boys.

"Well, that's my house thank you guys again for today" He kissed both of them on the cheek. "See you guys tomorrow!" (Y/n) waved goodbye then ran home leaving the two boys blushing on the way to their homes.

HOSHI AND DINOROUTE COMPLETE!