Jonathan x Erina x Speedwagon

(Did y'all know Speedwagon is 5'3 and Johnathan is 6'5? Speedwagon is only as tall as Jonathan's shoulder as of the most recent height comparison I could find. You're welcome.)

The moment the expensive wooden door shut behind him, Speedwagon let himself breathe again. He groaned and threw his hat on the lavish guest bed and marched over to the balcony, cigarette and lighter in hand. That was a lot.

When he was invited to the Joestar estate to see his friend and his new beloved, he couldn't refuse if he tried. Now, that's not to say he didn't try, but it was clear that the new Mrs. Joestar was far more stubborn that Jonathan ever was. The lad was kind, albeit a pushover if there ever was one. But Erina? Lord almighty could she command a room. It was less that 20 minutes before Speedwagon was shoved out the door and into a private carriage, a letter in hand with the date and time. He had debated "losing it" of course, but the confidant look on the lady's face was answer enough that he wasn't getting out of this that easily.

Now, Speedwagon was very devoted to aiding Jonathan in any way he could, and felt he'd be forever indebted to him for all he had done to put him on the right path. But he couldn't help the drop in his gut whenever he stepped in front of the looming home of his dear friend. The place was stunning from head to toe, a work of genius if he ever saw one...

...And he couldn't understand architecture if it whacked him over the head!

Not to mention the stares he got. It was in a very high end part of town, so he very well couldn't fit in. He could feel the watchful eyes of the nobles left and right as he past. Hell, even the carriage drivers would give him 2 or 3 once overs before letting him on. It was downright insulting! He was always out of place, like one piece of grime in the spotless streets of uptown England.

Then there was Jonathan...sweet, naive Jonathan. The man was stunning in every way. Large muscular build, sharp jaw, hair always falling almost perfectly along strong cheekbones and fiery eyes. He was charming, and goofy, and...god, just bloody perfect. The man was a buffoon at times, but damn if he didn't drive Speedwagon wild with that smile of his. The man was practically quivering in his boots just thinking about it. The nobleman was everything Speedwagon wished he could have.

Erina was a beautiful woman too, so kindhearted, never missed a beat when she wanted to be heard. She was witty, and she knew it. Her confidence flowed through a room and it lit up the faces of everyone around her. Speedwagon had only met her a few times and he was already entrapped.

They were perfect for each other.

But that was the thing, wasn't it? They were perfect. Not a single flaw. It almost made him feel bad for wishing, hoping for Jonathan's affectionate would meet his as he watched them at dinner. Everything, from their inside jokes, to their lingering stares. It was perfect.

He slumped down against the railing of the balcony, rolling the cigarette loosely between his teeth and breathing in deeply. "Dammit..." He forced out, smoke seeping out between his teeth and blowing away in the night air. He should've brought the wine glass up with him, as he soon realized he wasn't in the mood to think today. Under any other circumstances he would drink his arse off and try to forget today, but alas, he'll most likely be expected for breakfast in the morning and the last thing he needs is trying to hold a conversation with the newlyweds while fighting a hangover the size of Dio Brando's ego-

knock knock

Speedwagon sighed and took the cigarette out of his mouth, puffing out the last of the smoke and putting it out in the ashtray next to the balcony door. He didn't bother throwing on the rest of his clothes, thinking it was probably one of their loving, supportive, way to happy to be working staff members.