Hangout

[James POV]
I just woke up at 8 am,way to early for me. I yawned and stretched and crap until I got a text in the group chat.

[Rebecca]
Hey guys! I was wondering if y'all all wanted to hang out at the mall later today,I can pick everyone up
[Adam🥺]
Yeah sure! What time?
[Rebecca]
Does 1 pm work with whoever's coming
[Jaiden]
Yeah!
[James(me)]
Yeah sure! Cya guys then

I put my phone down and picked out an outfit. I picked a white t-shirt,blue hoodie,and some jeans. I put everything on and went to my kitchen and fixed some food.

[Adams POV]
I put my phone down seeing everyone but Tim agree to the meetup and looked in my closet.

"Hmm" I picked red shirt and some khaki shorts.
I adjusted my glasses and went into my living room and got on my laptop. I checked out some comments on my new video to pass some time.

[time skipppp]

[Rebecca]
Okay it's like 12:30 so imma start picking up people, so get ready

Everyone typed back that they were ready and when Rebecca got to my house she had already picked up Jaiden and James.

I sat next to James in the backseat. "Soooo what we gonna do at the mall?" Jaiden asks

"Probably me and you go shopping and the boys will probably do something else,we can eat together tho" Rebecca said and she was probably right.

We got to the mall 30 minutes later of some music on the radio and mainly silence,unless me or James wanted to show each other  a funny meme or anything.

We all walked inside and it wasn't as packed as expected,I mean usually around this time people would be here. It's not like I'm complaining though.

"Okay so me and Jaiden are going to Victoria secret and some other places,We will meet up with you later" Rebecca said and they ran off.

"Hey Adam look! A manga store! Let's gooo!!" He said grabbing my arm and dragging me. "Jamessssss I don't really like manga you know this!" I said trying not to go into a manga store.
"Oh cmon Adam stop being a baby" he said and dragged me all the way to the small store and dragged me inside.

"Hmmm,,one piece, Naruto, so much to choose from." He said looking through the selves.
He was going to the next one and grabbed my arm but this time made me fall and him fall.

"OW!" I said falling on his leg
"Oh shi- Sorry Adam!" He said and was quick to get up and help me up with the most worried look on my face.
"Jamesy I'm fine." I said and grabbed his hand and got up.
"Jamesy? Since when did you call me that"
"I mean JAMES sorry" I said like seriously not meaning to say Jamesy.
"Weirdoooooo anyway! look they have black butler!" He said and ran over to that aisle.

"God dang it" I mumbled and followed him
"After this can we go and get a cookie or smth?" I asked him "yeah yeah sure just one sec"  he said and skimmed through pages of the manga and then stopped.

"Okay since your doneee follow me"  I said and this time dragged me "Owwwwww" he said with a joking tone and I walked through the halls of the mall and walked into a bath and body works.

"Really? Bath and body works?" He said
"Yes bath and body works,I want a dang candle" I said and walked to a random shelf of candles and picked out a cinnamon one.

"Adam can.we.leave. I got sprayed with perfume TWICE" he said obviously annoyed,and well smelled like roses.
I chuckled and said "At least you smell nice" I checked out and walked out.

"I rather smell like how I use to smell Thank you" he said "oh stop being so whiny you baby" I said obviously joking. I saw Rebecca and Jaiden walking back with two bags of stuff and I practically ran because well...why not? I don't know actually ANYWAY-

"Sooooo Adam,where to next?"  He asked me
"Hmmmm,how about we go there" he said and pointed to a random clothes store. "Why not" I said  and we walked into the store. I looked at some hoodies and picked out a red and blue one,basically it was a red hoodie and it had blue lettering that said the name of the mall. I decided to buy it and we walked out.

It was not around 2 and we met up with Rebecca and Jaiden and went to a small café.
We got a booth and basically talked about what our vidcon plans were and such.

I ordered a sugar cookie with a small lattè ,James got just a big chocolate chip cookie , Rebecca and Jaiden only got medium iced coffee's.

James started to talk about random things like some story times he planned to make a video on.
Ngl I could get lost in his voice,I mean it gets boring but it doesn't? I don't know but I guess I was blushing or something because I heard Jaiden go
"Adam! Helllooooo?????" She said and I snapped out whatever phase I was.
I got a text saying "bro why were you looking at James like he was some god dang super model??"
'I got lost in thought' i replied

[Jaiden]
No you weren't,cmon just admit whatever your hiding from me,you know you could trust me!
[Me]
Ughhhhhhhhhhh I got lost in his voice okay? That's literally it
[Jaiden]
What? You like him or something? Lol
[Me]
...
[Jaiden]
Waittt....whattttt...BROOOO YOU DIDNT TELL ME?! HOW DARE YOU D:<
[Me]
IM SORRRRYYYYY but stop texting lol

I put my phone down and hit my face cause well FRICKEN JAIDEN PUT TOGETHER A DANG PUZZLE- I mean you get my point.

It was around 4pm and Jaiden first dropped off James and then me.

Jesus christtt.

[A/N] HI guys so like I know two chapters in one day,unbelieveable! Well this one was prewritten meaning I had like half of it already done before the first lol. Anyway I'm still hoping none of these YouTubers find this book because Istg-