Past

Past

Recalling the past reminds me of all the wrong choices and conflict. Allowing myself to hide and feel severe sickness for I was scared and embarrassed. Letting myself cry with just the right dosage when it wasn't my fault. Making myself go deeper to mask it as recovery when it was naivety and pure stupidity. As they chant my awful choice and as he laughed I didn't know anything. I needed substance for the last fourteen years while I now continue to scoff at everything.

The past is a reminder of faults, disappointments, the bliss moments and those rare moments of happiness. Like a shadow they hunt you down and remain there. They will always be there, stored into your brain. When an eventful time has occurred a flashback of these past memories shock you,resulting you to become the feeling of the past.

The past leads you to depression. If you're always reminding yourself of all these carefree times and wishing to never growing up; you will be mourning of your childhood while you are continuously aging. If you're always reminding yourself of those haunted memories and wishing it never happened; you will be wanting to erase those awful memories and create a happily ever after when it will never happen because it can't happen when you are growing still.

The past could be a useful tool for you to grow into the strong person you are now or later on. The mistakes we look back on marked as tragedy each are lessons. Lesson learned so we will never be the same, mistaken person as we were in the beginning.

The past is nothing when there is now and now is everything. Looking back will only cause chaos and prevent you to unleash yourself to become a magnificent person. There's today and you can use it, don't allow the past to restrict you. For the past will only allow you to be stuck between all of these thoughts that are only there. Know there's also future and if you work hard now the future is gold and the past is only the past.

I refuse to allow the past to hold me back when there is opportunities you only need to work hard,wish and you're set to go forward.

The Ideal: The past is apart of the dark ages and if you're willing to make a choice to walk forward you'll be okay.