Positions

Society doesn't want us to be equal when we could be better. Equality for all is a ravishing thought, to collaborate and make a masterpiece but because of a group corrupts a dream. We live in a place now when backstabbing is necessary. This world is to late to cure because the wicked over populated. Killing became a idea for jealousy. People allowed the negativity to consume us. This is when competition occurred, one always has to be entitled to be known the winner. When the saying goes as we are all winners which we are, but there just has to be one who is. Because of all these labels society will never be fond of equality.

To be known in front of the world or be a bystander is all due to these circumstances. Your position in life is how you will end it. Success is founded by your connections in a position of welfare you're set, but being in poverty will make you suffer accordingly. We are all in these ranks of certain positions that is your lifeline. These positions consists in three categories, the poor, middle and the rich class.

The poor deal with harsh gatherings, defaults in every corner. They sprung with stains on their clothes and rugged cloths. There employment relies on the government, without them they are helpless. But being poor they already are helpless, and useless. They are dragged with no cause.

The middle class will always be the center of arguments, giveaways. But it's never about them since the government controls their dealings. The middle are common people who go through education, hobbies for the children and a job that will last them until they depart. The middle class are doing exactly what society wants by living within regulations. They live life to their fullest ability, not knowing they will remain there, only in between.

The rich are powerful and superior. They call the shots and the people follow them. With their gold they are hereby called to be the Queens and Kings. Their wealth maintains the space they are given to explore and win. The wealthy becomes a trademark, people talk about, want to be for they live the life everyone needs.

I will not stand to be neither of these positions when I will walk towards to the beyond and be freed.

The Ideal: There are positions in this world, currently being ranked by your status and you must strive to be locked out of these positions to be clean.