Chapter 2

I Got Dolled And I Had 30 More Minutes Left. I Picked Up My Phone And Dialed One Of My BFFs. Ring, Ring, Ring, "Hello?" "Hello Kelli Were Are You? I Thought You'd Be Here By Now?" I Asked. "Sorry Rebel Something Happened I'm Pulling Up Now". "Alright Hurry Up". Click, She Hung Up On Me. Well Then Be That Way, Don't Say "I Love You" Or "Goodbye".

I Dialed Another Number. "Hey Babe". "Hey Sweet Heart How Are You?" I Asked. "Good You Know I'm Across The Room From You Right?" "I Know But, I Just Wanted To Say "Hi" So Hi" "Rebel How Did We Ever Get Together?" " You Ran Me Over With Your Car". "Ok I Didn't Run You Over I Lightly Bumped You Theres A Difference".

I Rolled My Eyes And Walked Towards Him, Ending The Call In The Process, " And Then You Asked Me On A Date Feeling Ba-". He Put A Finger On My Lips. "Shh Nobody Needs To Know That" He Smiled At Me. I Giggled Slightly At Him. "REBEL Its Show Time Get Sarah And Kelli And Let's Go" I Walked Away From My Boyfriend, Got Sarah And Kelli And Head To The Poles Where All The Men Can See Us.

Yes, Stripping Poles, No Were Not Whores But, I Am A Stripper And My Boyfriends The Bartender And This Is The Story Of My Life. "Anaconda" By Nicki Minaj Started Playing And That Was Our Cue To Go On Stage.