chapter 5

Time skip to morning:

Everyone was at dinning table except tae and yoongi.

Jin: jungkook can you please call yoongi and tae for breakfast.

Jungkook: ok.

Yoongi: no need we are here. Good morning everyone.

Everyone said good morning. They eat breakfast while talking about many things. After breakfast Everyone left dinning area.

Namjoon: where are you going tae and yoongi?

Tae: we are going to company office for contract and we will be late so don't wait for us for lunch and dinner.

Jin: ok

. After that day yoongi and tae started hangout sometime hoseok also join them. Yoongi moved to the his apartment which is 10 minutes away from the everyone's house. Tae started coming home late, sometime he used to sleep at yoongi's place and he also spend his weekend with yoongi. Tae's bubbly personality is back. He started being his self. If someone asks him why he hangout with yoongi or always with him so he tells them that they are together for their contract, which is also true but there's another reason. And which only he knows.

Taehyung POV:

It's been 3 weeks that i barely hangout with others. Because of contract and the other reason is that now i can't see jimin and jungkook together. It hurts 😭 really badly. I want to move on. When ever i see them being lovely dovely, kissing each other, hickeys on jimin's neck, some time in the night hearing jimin's monas which hurts so much.(A/N jungkook's room is next to the tae's room). I can't take it anymore. And I'm thankful that yoongi came here. I told him everything he said everything will be ok. I just have to move on. He also suggested me to go on blind date but i rejected that idea. I just want to move on. After week our college will start after that everyone will be busy. Today I am at home. Yoongi is also busy. I am bored.

Jin's POV:-

I am making dinner for everyone but bell rang. I went to open the door. Tae's dad is here

Jin: hello Mr& Mrs kim and Mr & Mrs min. Please come in.

Mr.kim: hello jin how are you? Can you call tae and everyone.

Jin: I'm fine uncle. Yes of course.

Jin went to the tae's room.

Jin: tae your parents and yoongi's parents are here. And your parents and yoongi's parents are here.

Tae: oh ok I'm coming.

Tae went to the living room he greets everyone. Everyone one there after sometime yoongi also came. He greets everyone and hugs tae.

Mr.kim: son I want tell you something.

Tae: yes dad.

mr.kim: i want you to get engaged with yoongi.

Tae: wha.....ttt?? Oh come on dad stop joking around.

Mr.min: tae your dad is not joking.we want you both to get engaged.

Yoongi: but dad we're friends and beside that you kon mom tell dad.

Mr.kim: we know son why you both are not ready and other reasons.

Mrs.min: yes son but understand we want to see you happy.

Tae: no i don't want to do it.

Mr.kim: tae you will get engaged to yoongi and in party we will announce it to the public.

Tae i said I'm not going to do it.

Mr.kim: you will do it did you hear me.

Tae was going to say something but yoongi stop him by placing his hand on tae's hand.

Yoongi: uncle give us some time to think about it and don't announce it in the party we'll tell you when we are ready.

Mrs.kim: ok we'll give you time.

Mr.min: And all of you are invited for party.

Everyone nodded. After chatting sometime tae's and yoongi's parents left.
Tae directly went to the his room.and yoongi also followed him.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading.
Ignore my mistakes.