XXII - The Nightmare

I took myself from the bed and sat on the bed for a minute or so. I stood my arms on my lap and put my head on them, covering my eyes, and think the things that appeared in my dream just now.

I never thought of having that dream and I never thought it came to me. Thought I knew that it's impossible to rise the dead ones to life but it really hits the spot. The dream might be the reason why I remain calm and be brave at the same time and this should be my final step to became braver than I am today.

I looked at my digital alarm clock and noticed almost twelve o'clock. That's one heck of a dream and it feels like I was still on it. Then I noticed some footsteps at the streets so I walked to the window and noticed a black van covering the freeway with some black-suited men wondering around the street to check out if neighbors are sleeping as a tired horse.

"Yikes!" I whispered when I noticed the guys inside the van with long machine guns as they went out.

So I hurriedly took off my pajamas, wore my black suit attire that I always wear during missions and took my guns from my closet ready them and put them on the belt. I took my blue jersey with the logo of Nike at the side and put all my clothes inside of the bag as fast as I could.

After packing, I sneaked to my garage using the same route as I go to it and put my bag on the trunk of my Spyder. I didn't turn the lights on because, if I did, it'll alert the men so I kept hidden in the dark and wait for the opportunity. After the preparations, I walked back inside the car as quiet as I could and waited for the men to let inside of the house before I take the action.

I wore my eyeglasses and turned the Night Vision ability of it to let me see in the dark. The eyeglasses immediately turned its Night Vision ability and green vision envisioned to the lenses and I can see all men inside the house. I took my guns and ready them all for the killing. I looked at the men and noticed all wear Kevlar vests, black mask and black tight pants.

Three of the men walked inside the house and wrecked all the things and the furniture I bought and funded and pulled their trigger at the LCD TV. One of the men signalled all men outside the house to go and search for me inside the house by moving his closed fingers forward. 

All remaining men from outside walked inside the house and quickly searched all rooms, main room to the garage. They opened door, sneaked to it and shot all the things they saw at once. When they noticed I wasn't in that room, they walked out of that room and searched the other rooms and did the same stuff.

After they search all the room, the searching men walked back downstairs and looked at the men guarding the living room.

"He's not there!!" one of the searching said shouted at the men downstairs.

"He's not there, either!" the other shouted back.

So I sneaked at the entrance door, pointed my guns to the men and closed the door to let no one out from the door.

"Welcome, boys!!" I shouted at the men.

I pulled the trigger as they turn their heads at me. Some of the men are hit and others hid themselves at the walls to protect themselves from the bullets. The men that I just hit are located at my front and some are in the staircase. The men hiding at the halls looked at each other and agreed that they check for me downstairs.

When my first round of ammo is through, I reloaded them quickly and hid them back to the belt. Then I silently walked upstairs and hid at the halls  where one of the goons hid with his gun and noticed the armed man looks at the stairs. So I moved my body to the other side of the hall, just at the back of the man, and noticed him looking at the stairs.